Life Time Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.5

Nutrition Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2017.

Interview

Brief. Took two weeks for the entire process to go through. After being hired I started training right away and was into my position within a week. The training process was not effective and did not prepare me for the duties I was expected to be fulfilling.

Ops Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Denver, CO).

Interview

It was a basic overall interview. Needed to memorize mission statement, interviewer uses behavioral questions to assess the candidate's reasoning process and how they handle different situations. Second interview conducted by General Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer. What was the situation, what did you do, and what was the result?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

no communication after the initial interview, there was neither a job offer or not offer. The interview was quick and painless but the follow up after the initial interview was nearly non- existent.

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Framingham, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

First I was shown around the facilities, then they brought me into the lifeguard office. Once there I was asked a series of questions by the aquatics director. She was reading off of the corporate website and asked many questions that seemed inapplicable to my seasonal lifeguard position.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chanhassen, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Chanhassen, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. I was emailed by the recruiter. After exchanging a few emails, there was a phone interview, which lasted 30 minutes. Two weeks after my phone interview there was an in-person interview with three of the department leaders.

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Florham Park, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

It took a long time but I hope I get accepted and that they give me a call soon. I hope that I can start soon. I love kids and I need a job so I hope I can work here for the summer.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

One of the most extensive/frustrating interview processes I've ever been through. Had a phone screen, three in person interviews, and a Skype interview with corporate. I was living 4 hours away from the city at the time and they expected me to take 3 days off work at the place I was working to travel just to have a 30 minute interview three separate times.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about?   1 Answer

Department Head Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

4 Separate Interviews, Professional Environment, Repetitive questions during interview process, did have to continuously check in on the process to gain feedback on next steps and to set up next interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you overcame a work objective and how you overcame. What was the end result?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

I had my interview within a week of applying online. I interviewed with my boss's assistant, and she was very kind. I had a second job with the general manager and I had to memorize the mission and vision statements

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Tell me about a time when you had to solve a problem with a customer?   Answer Question

Assistant Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Not necessarily a bad interview but I had to call and reschedule over and over go up to the gym multiple times only to be told to go back again had to interview with the gm and go through a ton of new hire requirements only to be told actually I'm not gonna hire this position but you can work as a team member and go pleases in this company yata yata .... and ended up a thirty year old man with literally 22 years of work experience with an associates degree almost 13 years of management experience and about 7 years of mechanical / maintenance experience working part time for nine an hour with the promise of promotion with clueless young kids as my co workers

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for this position   1 Answer