Life Time Fitness Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Esthetician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

Very friendly, positive and easy to talk to. Standard interview questions: Describe a time you went above and beyond to help a client, what did you like most/least about previous job. Etc.

Interview Questions

• What is 1 thing you would do to market yourself to build up your business?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I have moved on to the 2nd interview. Negotiations have not taken place yet.

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

The first interview is a test where you have to train one of the training staff and they evaluate if you are a good enough trainer. The second interview is formal and with the club manager. After that there is a metabolic test on the treadmill, a "move it" session with another manager and then a lot of precertification that has to be done on the computer.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to repeat the companies mission statement word for word   1 Answer

Life SPA Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2016.

Interview

Works more on a referral system. After initial interview with Spa managers (which is very laid back). There is a final interview with GM in which you need to recite the Lifetime Fitness mission statement.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about?   1 Answer

Operations Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2014.

Interview

Really simple just know the mission statement, and always sound confident they dont want a spineless jelly fish, always describe how big lifetime is and how much you can offer to the company.

LIfe Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then it became a one on one interview with the hiring manager for the department. they asked me a bunch of questions about why I wasa good fit and to find out my background and my previous work experience and certifivation. They asked some tough questions and also asked some funny ones to help break the ice and ease the tension,

Summer Camp Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2014.

Interview

Easy generic questions. Memorize their mission and vision statement. Other than that, just try to be charismatic. Emphasize how hard you'll work and how you are a great employee. If you don't memorize the mission and vision statement you will not be hired.

Kids Activities Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2013.

Interview

You are given three steps for the interview process. The first is a phone call, second a meeting with a department head, and third, a meeting with the overall manager. The phone call is a screening and you are asked five to ten questions. Typically, you are called around lunchtime and if you do well, are given an offer to further the interview process. The second step is a 1:1 where you are being asked behavioral and experience questions. The final meeting is with the manager, who will ask you to write them mission and vision and describe the meanings of them to you. He/she will go over the details of the job. If you do well, you are given an offer.

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2012.

Interview

not a good management, interview system, company. This company called me for an interview and asked way too many questions. Before bringing me in for a second interview the manager asked me to memorize their vision and mission statements.. 2 long, poem like corporate philosophies thatbwere an absolute waste of my time and thought. The second interview was much like the phine interview in that. there were just too many stupid opinionated questions asked. worst of all, I had been interviewing with other employers and had another interview on Monday. The manager, I believe Sherry, had me memorize the statements and cancel my appointments/schedule with the other potential employer .. of course giving me the impression I would be hired... Then rejected me.