Life Time Fitness Life Cafe Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Life Time Fitness Life Cafe Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Applied online for a location that was just about to open. They called immediately to set up an in person interview. They brought me into the gym where the cafe was going to open.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Life Time Fitness

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Carrollton, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for Life Cafe team member position, received an interview letter via email the very next day. They scheduled my interview according to my availability. When I went there the department manager interviewed me. She was neither friendly nor arrogant. Interview lasted for about 10 mins.

Interview Questions

• Why lifetime fitness?
      Why Life Cafe?
      How did you know about this position?
      What is the thing that makes yourself proud?
      What was your previous job?
      If someone clashes with you in team, what will you do?
      Time in your life when you helped someone?
      Difficult time in your life and how did you handled it?
      Which sports did you play in school?
      What is the position you like the most?
      Expected wage?
      Answer Question

Life Cafe Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

I went in to meet with the cafe manager, we talked a bit about the position and its details, my past jobs and experience. She showed me around the cafe, introduced me to some people. Then we both went to talk to the general manager, who mostly asked me personal questions. It was just very conversational and friendly. Then we went back to the cafe and was basically offered the job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Commerce Township, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Commerce Township, MI).

Interview

I applied online and got a call four days later, was told where to go what to wear and when to come came to the interview was interviewed by the department head and assistant department head both were very nice and made me feel comfortable interview lasted about 45 minutes, and was told to come in two days later for a second interview with the GM

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to stop doing something to help someone out   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Burr Ridge, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was very much so scripted. My interviewer went off the script a lot, he was a awesome guy and talked talking about his family. You must know the lifetime mission by memory. Also 9/10 times if we interview you in person we are planning to give you a shot.

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (South Jordan, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

The manager of the cafe set up an interview at the cafe and asked questions. I then went into the kitchen to watch someone make smoothies. She made me make one and deliver it to a customer. The manager was nice, and the interview was relaxed. The other workers were supportive.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The entire process was very positive, and i was asked a serious of key questions regarding my previous workplace experiences . I was also asked about why i wanted to work for the company . The questions were specific to my own experiences in dealing with positive and negative cystomer service type of scenarios. The interview lasted for about an hour , my answers to each were slightly lengthy but i was able to earn a second interview with the general manager of the club.

Anonymous Employee in Romeoville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Romeoville, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

met twice with head manager at lifetime, phone interview with regional manager, met in person with regional cafe manager, it was all pleasant and professional. the questions were standard for a restaurant franchise position, very quick response time

Interview Questions

• PAST EXPERIENCE IN REStaurants, dealing with stress, working on a team   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Syosset, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Syosset, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Very easy going , straight to the point, and familiarized me with the work environment. Took about 15 minutes talking about leadership, how you can help out the company; basically trying to see if you are a team player and willing to go above and beyond.

Interview Questions

• Name an obstacle in your life and how you've achieved it?   Answer Question

Life Cafe Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness in January 2015.

Interview

I had three interviews. Two with the managers and one with the general manager of the entire facility. The interviews consisted of a mix of traditional and behavioral questions. The main thing I felt that they were looking for is that you would be able to work as part of a team and be able to do your job to the best of you ability. Prior experience was not a big factor.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were under pressure to meet a deadline. How did you react to this?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. They gave me an hourly rate of pay after I accepted their offer.