Life Time Fitness Lifeguard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.2

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Omaha, NE).

Interview

After filling out the application online they would email you for a follow up in-person interview. At the in-person interview, there would be generic interview questions like "What are some challenged you've faced in the workplace?" as well as just certifying that you are qualified to lifeguard (ie having a lifeguard certification). If you pass, they run a background check. Once you are cleared from the background check, the final stage is being "interviewed" with the Branch Manager. In my case, this interview consisted of reiterating the Lifetime mission statement (you will need to memorize it) and then talking about football.

Interview Questions

• Can you recite the company vision and mission statement?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Life Time Fitness

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Framingham, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

First I was shown around the facilities, then they brought me into the lifeguard office. Once there I was asked a series of questions by the aquatics director. She was reading off of the corporate website and asked many questions that seemed inapplicable to my seasonal lifeguard position.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Sacramento, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

After filling out an online application for a lifeguard position, I was called in for an interview with the aquatics director. The dress attire was professional casual. I was given a tour of the facility. I received a call the next day and was asked to return for a second interview where I met the facility director. I was also asked to memorize the mission statement prior to the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Warrenville, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied in February. They didn't contact me until April. I kinda forgot I even applied. I went in for the interview and the manager basically told me I applied at the wrong time and that he had many applicants to go through. The questioning process seemed pretty easy. I didn't know the mission statement, otherwise, I probably would have got the job. I am highly qualified.

Lifeguard Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

Easy interview
    I called the aquatics department to ask about a lifeguard job, they gave me an interview 2 days later.
    In the interview they asked me about my experience and whether or not I have any customer service experience. From there they scheduled my red-cross certification class and I got in

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

One interview, took one week, talking about skills. Overall smooth process, nothing really too tough. I interviewed with one more candidate, who did not get hired. They love the golden rule, treat everyone as you would want to be treated.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Rochester Hills, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

Three different interviews at various levels. On the phone, in person, and with the director. It is very important that you know and understand the Lifetime Mission and Vision and that you are super friendly to the guests.

Interview Questions

• What is the Lifetime Mission? What is the Lifetime Vision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was unnecessarily long for a lifeguard position. I felt like they expected a lot from only a student applyng for basically a minimum wage job. But, the woman interviewing me was friendly and the questions were easy for the most part. Great benefits like a free gym membership if you do work here, so not the worst thing in the world.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is the mission and vision statement of lifetime fitness?   Answer Question

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

I was contacted by Life Time for an interview. I interviewed with the Department Head and Asst Department Head. Didn't ask me much. Then interviewed with the Executive Director 2 days later. It's required to memorize their mission statement to get hired, so I did. I have 8 years of lifeguarding experience. I just wanted to work here to make a little extra money. I did not get called back. The only thing I can think of is that I'm overqualified.

Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Burr Ridge, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Took roughly 2 months. Had one interview with the aquatics head who asked basic questions based on skill and previous experience. Second interview was held a week later with the general manager, similar questions but more broad. After I was hired I was given specific online training through the Learning Well and after that was completed, I had to undergo training at my facility.