Life Time Fitness Lifeguard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Life Time Fitness Lifeguard Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Warrenville, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied in February. They didn't contact me until April. I kinda forgot I even applied. I went in for the interview and the manager basically told me I applied at the wrong time and that he had many applicants to go through. The questioning process seemed pretty easy. I didn't know the mission statement, otherwise, I probably would have got the job. I am highly qualified.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Life Time Fitness

Lifeguard Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

Easy interview
    I called the aquatics department to ask about a lifeguard job, they gave me an interview 2 days later.
    In the interview they asked me about my experience and whether or not I have any customer service experience. From there they scheduled my red-cross certification class and I got in

Anonymous Employee in Rochester Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Rochester Hills, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

Three different interviews at various levels. On the phone, in person, and with the director. It is very important that you know and understand the Lifetime Mission and Vision and that you are super friendly to the guests.

Interview Questions

• What is the Lifetime Mission? What is the Lifetime Vision?   Answer Question

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

I was contacted by Life Time for an interview. I interviewed with the Department Head and Asst Department Head. Didn't ask me much. Then interviewed with the Executive Director 2 days later. It's required to memorize their mission statement to get hired, so I did. I have 8 years of lifeguarding experience. I just wanted to work here to make a little extra money. I did not get called back. The only thing I can think of is that I'm overqualified.

Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Burr Ridge, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Took roughly 2 months. Had one interview with the aquatics head who asked basic questions based on skill and previous experience. Second interview was held a week later with the general manager, similar questions but more broad. After I was hired I was given specific online training through the Learning Well and after that was completed, I had to undergo training at my facility.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

literally based on looks
    my friend went to college on a swimming scholarship- wasn't hired
    I am not a bad swimmer but the red-cross requirements (300 m swim, 2 min treading w/o arms...etc) did tire me out a lot however I got hired long before they saw me swim

Anonymous Employee in Kirkwood, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Kirkwood, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted a form online to begin the application process. Was put in contact with the department director for an in-depth interview and then referred to the branch manager for another interview.

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

Had one interview with department head and found out later that week I got the job. Typical interview questions and background check. Started the job within two weeks. Had one internal reference which helps with getting the job placement

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't have room for negotiation

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

I had a phone interview which was super duper duper easy and then I had a group interview with two other peeps and our future boss. That was also super duper duper easy peasy lemon squeezy. Just make sure you brag about yourself and all will be good.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Denver, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

You get one interview (usually phone interview) then you get a interview with the department manager (department head) then a group interview with the gm if you pass a test they give to you in your third interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you made a decision in the last 6 months and then you realized it wasn't the best decision.   1 Answer