Life Time Fitness Member Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Life Time Fitness Member Services Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Johns Creek, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

One-on-One very simplistic. Asked me about my core values as well as my qualities. The questions were very simplistic. They made it seem as more of a friendly conversation rather than a strict interview that was meant to see if I was the right fit for the job. Just make sure to come prepared for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you deserve this job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Life Time Fitness

Member Services Interview

Interview

The women interviewing me did not look me in the eye. She did not ask me questions about
    My background,fitness experience etc

Member Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then was asked to come in person

Member Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

Started as an email string to figure out time to set up first interview. Then met and was interviewed with basic questions. Some behavioral situational questions. Then asked to memorize mission and vision to better understand company's philosophy.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were confronted with a problem. How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Skokie, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

the experience was great i got the job and it was awesome. The manager was really cool too

Interview Questions

• I dont remember since the interview was quite some time ago!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Beachwood, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

All applications have to be submitted online, department heads at my location didn't bother with paper resumes
    First interview was the phone interview
    Second interview was with the Department Head
    Third interview was with the General manager and others who had applied for the position
    They will offer you the job before they do the background check, so you have to wait for that before you actually have the job

Interview Questions

• All questions were basic, there were no unexpected or difficult questions to answer
      You do have to know their mission statement in order to write it down.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, one girl tried and they retracted their offer to hire her

Member Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness in June 2011.

Interview

I first applied online via the website. I was contacted a few days later by telephone from the department head. She asked a few specific questions regarding my availability and potential start date. She then asked that I come in for a 1:1 interview with her and the General Manager; and to know the mission and vision. I answered a few generic questions, gave my thoughts on how I would carry out the mission/vision; and was offered the job instantly.

Interview Questions

• How will you carry out Life Time's mission and vision?   Answer Question

Member Services Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness in July 2010.

Interview

Applied online, followed up in club with hiring manager. Hiring manager and did a phone interview a few days later, then set up a one on one interview. Most questions in the interview were based on experierence and how you would handle customer service issues. After the interview was offered another interview with the GM about a week later. After that interview, background check took about a week and was offered the job over the phone the next week.