Life Time Fitness Member Services Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.4

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Member Services Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

I had my interview within a week of applying online. I interviewed with my boss's assistant, and she was very kind. I had a second job with the general manager and I had to memorize the mission and vision statements

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Tell me about a time when you had to solve a problem with a customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Life Time Fitness

Member Services Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness in March 2016.

Interview

interviewed with the department head. was asked a lot of scenario questions. After all the scenario questions, i received a tour of the gym and was given a pass to workout there.

Interview Questions

• Tell e about a time you had a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Two interviews one with member services manager and if they recommend you another final interview with the general manager. They make sure you know the mission statement and how you apply it to your life. They ask you questions about how you could preform customer service and what to do in situations. Also about your personal goals.

Interview Questions

• How you handle situations and what would you do in certain types of scenarios   Answer Question

Member Services Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

Applied online. Called on phone a few days later, brief interview on phone, generic questions, and then scheduled time to come in for first interview with department head. Confirmed scheduled interview via email. Went in for interview. Went over resume a little bit, values, and was able to ask questions about position. Some things that are made clear in this interview were my availability, flexibility, and future plans. They look for flexible people who have a drive, and not necessarily people who just want to work for them for the rest of their life time... The second interview was then scheduled for a few days/week later with the general manager. Got there ahead of time, waited a little past, think that's normal.. Was pretty quick, just spoke with them about similar things. You do need to have the mission statement memorized to recite during this interview, but that is not difficult if you care enough. You will have it down in a matter of weeks like the back of your hand! Overall, the interview process was very simple and straightforward! They get many, many applicants for each department throughout the year, so if they don't choose to have you as part of the team, don't feel bad... and if you do get chosen, congratulations! Interview process goes by pretty quickly, but background checks can take a while... and then you're in the game, shadowing a day or two, and then "on your own" with the team!

Interview Questions

• How flexible are you? What days would you like to work? Weekends? What pay were you expecting? What are your plans for the future?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomingdale, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Bloomingdale, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

First interview was conducted by 2; one took notes and other asked questions. 2nd interview was with the GM and was more of an open conversation. Supposedly wages were discussed in the initial interview however i dont recall any conversations around that.

Member Services Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

Had to go through two interviews. Meet with department head first and general manager interview was second. General Manager interview was group interview system. The second interview was very formal. Suggest dressing to impress.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Westminster, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial interview with the department manager, I arrived early. She was really nice and friendly, one on one interview went well. We scheduled a second interview with the General Manager on the spot. Then a few days later, had the second interview with the general manager, he was also welcoming and friendly. Had a panel of three candidates (for different positions), a "get to know you and answer questions" interview.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview first with the member services department head, asks you many questions about what you do in your free time, why you want the job, qualities that define you, etc. Once past that interview, there is an interview with the GM going over the same questions and company policies

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Commerce, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

There were THREE interviews. The first interview was in a group with 20 other people. In this interview they went around the room and asked everyone one question, that was followed by pairing us up and watching us interact with each other. The second was with two managers. That was pretty standard. The third was with GM. This was also a group inter but only with 4 others. Seemed like a formality more than anything else. They really made you jump through hoops to get such a low paying job.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us about a time when you dealt with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Dublin, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, one-on-one interview, group interview with general manager. Wasn't too bad, group interview was intimidating based on the fact that you want your voice to be heard. Didn't realize I was having a phone interview I actually hung up the phone. It was a relatively easy interview that required little to no preparation