Life Time Fitness Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN | Glassdoor

2.7

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chanhassen, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Chanhassen, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. I was emailed by the recruiter. After exchanging a few emails, there was a phone interview, which lasted 30 minutes. Two weeks after my phone interview there was an in-person interview with three of the department leaders.

Locker Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Eden Prairie, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a two person interview process; one with the manager and one with the general manager. I thought this was odd for entry level. You also have to memorize the company slogan which is pretty long.

Member Relationship Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone with a recruiter. It was the basic questions of getting to know me and my past experiences. She couldn't answer any questions I had about the job specifically, which made things difficult for me.

Interview Questions

• What was an issue I had with a member and how did I resolve it?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

I have met with a variety of Leaders at Life Time Fitness in the last 60 days and have been very impressed with each one of them. The interview process is very comfortable and conversational. Each interviewer was knowledgeable about the company, it's mission and day to day activities. They all seemed to enjoy their careers at Life Time very much.

Interview Questions

• What type of position do you see yourself starting in at Life Time?   1 Answer

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application online and a week later was contacted to schedule a phone interview. Complete a phone interview discussing my background as well as a cultural fit. The interview went well and the recruiter indicated she wanted to move me to the next stage in the process and would be in touch within 5 days to schedule. She never contacted me again, even after I inquired via email and voicemail. I certainly respect if you do not move forward with a candidate or something else happens but not contacting the person back after indicating they would leaves a poor image of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be a good fit for this company? (She elaborated about the company health mission etc)   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chanhassen, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Chanhassen, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a team panel Interview. All of the interview questions were scripted questions. The company is very tied to health and a healthy lifestyle. It was an emotionless experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you identify with Life Time's mission? (They recited the mission statement)   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

4interviews. Drawn out process. Poor communication. Very casual. Very easy to get hired. Unorganized. Late to interview me. Pretty good overall though. they interviewed me while walking around the gym

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chanhassen, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Chanhassen, MN).

Interview

It felt very rushed and impersonal. Threw me right into the practical assessment scenarios without giving me a tour of the facility or any other background info on how the club is run. Felt like they didn't care if I wanted do there. More like they were trying to intimidate me.

Life Cafe Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Applied online for a location that was just about to open. They called immediately to set up an in person interview. They brought me into the gym where the cafe was going to open.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Rehabilitation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Eden Prairie, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

Like all interviews you will expand on your resume. They will ask situational questions to see how you would resolve conflicts. There will also be questions about how you could contribute to the team environment. At the end you are asked to recite the company vision and mission statement and what that means to you.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a conflict you have faced and how you resolved it.   Answer Question