Life Time Fitness Personal Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Life Time Fitness Personal Trainer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2017

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Charlotte, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was relocating to the area where I applied. This process went on for around three months with 3 separate phone interviews. When I got to the area I went in for a practical interview. This was fine and the training manager was very nice and professional. Said he'd be in touch soon to let me know. Had ANOTHER phone interview with someone out of New Jersey. That was also fine. Then waited around 4 weeks for scheduled interview with the GM. Had their mission statement memorized, but not their 3 behaviors so was asked to reschedule. I accepted another position with a different company and thanked them for their consideration. *Did not interview with any women throughout this process, and did not appear to be any women in management roles in the location I was in.*

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Life Time Fitness

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Troy, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

Over the Phone type of interview from the personal training manager at the gym asking me general questions but wanted to know sales more than training people or pertaining to it.

Interview Questions

• Asked about personal training, but mainly went to sales experiences   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley Heights, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Berkeley Heights, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Went for a tour of the facility. Met some of the staff members who were busy running the facility. It was super friendly and open and neat. Would definitely recommend it to others.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial contact was a phone interview followed by several face to face interviews with the personal training manager, club manager and regional manager. If you made it past all the interviews there was a week of training

Interview Questions

• Playing the part of a personal trainer plays a big role into this job. How do you keep up with your fitness levels?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collierville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Collierville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a good interview for the most part I have a training session coming soon. I have trained at other gyms so I am interested on how this process will go. I know that its going to be a journey but I have never been someone to run away from a good fight

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2012.

Interview

not a good management, interview system, company. This company called me for an interview and asked way too many questions. Before bringing me in for a second interview the manager asked me to memorize their vision and mission statements.. 2 long, poem like corporate philosophies thatbwere an absolute waste of my time and thought. The second interview was much like the phine interview in that. there were just too many stupid opinionated questions asked. worst of all, I had been interviewing with other employers and had another interview on Monday. The manager, I believe Sherry, had me memorize the statements and cancel my appointments/schedule with the other potential employer .. of course giving me the impression I would be hired... Then rejected me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collierville, TN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Collierville, TN) in October 2009.

Interview

First involved a phone interview, than an in person interview, and following this a test to see if I could get the names and numbers of potential clients, since I would be basically working solely based on commission. Everything in this process was about how well you could sell your services.

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness in August 2009.

Interview

Enjoyed the interview. Did not understand the charts, etc for trainer pay. Asked situational questions that were interesting. For example: Identify a situation that you would have handled differently.

Interview Questions

• Have you witnessed a situation that made you uncomfortable and describe how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • How much are you currently making and how much would you like to make?   Answer Question