Life Time Fitness Summer Camp Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.2

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (San Antonio, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy and quick. I was questioned on various situations involving children and parents. They were willing to schedule a phone interview, which was extremely nice. The person interviewing me was very polite and personable, making an easy interview almost a given.

Interview Questions

• Let's say a child was having an off day and was having a conflict with other campers or was perhaps even getting aggressive?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Life Time Fitness

Anonymous Employee in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Beachwood, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

It took about 30 minutes first I played with kids so they could observe how I interact. Then after about 10 minutes we had a formal interview. They asked me fairly easy questions. The people was nice.

Anonymous Employee in Colleyville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Colleyville, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

First you answers some interview questions over email and then I was asked to come in for an interview. During the initial interview they decided right there whether you will be invited back for the second interview. To prepare for the second interview they had you memorize the vision of the company and some various values of Lifetime.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Westminster, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Fast, short, simple. They emailed me with questions to answer which was about 5 q's. Then they emailed me my interview time. I went to the interview and didn't get to the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Lifetime?   Answer Question
    • What work experience do you have prior to this one that qualifies you for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Westminster, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy interview and questions. Questions were typical and asked about scenarios, previous experience, and why I wanted to work here. We went to one of the many management offices. Lady was nice and very young. Walked and toured facility after the interview, and she hired me on the spot. Unfortunately the job wasn't amazing.

Interview Questions

• How do you maintain a healthy lifestyle, in accordance to the Lifetime Fitness Way of Life?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Garland, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

My interview was about 2 weeks after I applied. Nothing was out of the ordinary to your typical interview, although I had to wait about 20 minutes after arriving 10 minutes early.
    Follow up interview was exactly 1 week later. You have to memorize their mission and their vision. and their is an abundance of online training that you DO NOT get paid for.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest obstacle you had to overcome in a work setting/ life experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very lengthy. A phone interview, an interview with Kids Activities Department Head, and then one with the GM. Overall the interviews did not last very long, but there was a long time of not knowing if I got the job between interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good camp counselor.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Lawrenceville, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

First, I got an email for a group interview. The group interview was surprisingly easy. They gave you a few questions about who you were, you answered them, and then you left. Questions like 'What is one thing you can bring to Lifetime?' and 'What is one interesting fact about yourself?' The second round was more of an audition. You brought in a game and then taught it to the other interviewees and played the game with them. They told us to be familiar with the mission statement but we weren't tested on it or anything, surprisingly. After that, they sent us an email whether we were hired or not.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Orland Park, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

They have gotten back to me in 3 days after applying online. Interview was great so i thought. Was very easy going. When i haven't heard back, i emailed them asking, but i have not received any response. Like they were ignoring me.

Interview Questions

• What age group do you perfer?   1 Answer
    • How does your experiance help this job?   1 Answer

Summer Camp Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness in May 2014.

Interview

Relatively easy interview process. I had to interview with several people from different levels of management, and they all were nice. They asked general questions about myself and scenario questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a child/ camper began to behave badly and would not listen to yourself?   Answer Question