Life Time Fitness Interview Questions in Syosset, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.0

Swim Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syosset, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Syosset, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Not too bad of an interview, very important to be customer service oriented but also to know a lot about the position you're applying for. They take the healthy lifestyle very seriously and you have to know the mission statement!

First you'll meet with your departments manager.
    Then, with their okay, you'll meet with the general manager.
    Then, they'll background check you
    Then, you'll have to take an online training course.
    After the course, you have to shadow every level of swimming class they have.
    Finally, you'll have to take a written test and pass with at least 90%.

Life Cafe Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syosset, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Syosset, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Very easy going , straight to the point, and familiarized me with the work environment. Took about 15 minutes talking about leadership, how you can help out the company; basically trying to see if you are a team player and willing to go above and beyond.

Interview Questions

• Name an obstacle in your life and how you've achieved it?   Answer Question

Kids Activities Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syosset, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Syosset, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

There are 2 interviews you will go through. The first interview is with the head of the department you are applying for. Which is where you will receive the low-down on what it is like working in the Lifetime environment. Then the second interview is with the General Manager of the Lifetime Fitness Club you are applying to. In this interview you will need to know the mission statement and be asked a series of questions about your character, how you work with a team, and how you have gone above and beyond in a past job experience.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with a team?   1 Answer

Fitness Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syosset, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Syosset, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online. Fitness Mgr. took 6 weeks to call/leave message. Then 4 more weeks to talk on the phone. Didnt get job , then 2 weeks after i was offered to sub. No audition needed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

go high, let them work u down.