Life Time Kids Activities Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Life Time Kids Activities Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Life Time

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time (Mason, OH).

Interview

Overall the interview process was easy. Came in for one initial interview and really just got a feel if we were both a good fit for each-other. Will either be offered on spot or called within the next days.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Life Time

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time (Houston, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

was a very long interview process I don't understand why a minimum wage job needs three interviews. the supervisor was very dull and abrupt and constantly checking out to go check on "something"
    overall it was fine just too long.

Interview Questions

• what can you bring to our kids program?   1 Answer

Kids Activities Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time.

Interview

Simple and straightforward. Asked about previous kid experience and different situations and how you would handle them. Overall process very simple but effective in making sure they get the best employees to watch kids

Kids Activities Team Member Interview

Interview

Very brief and relaxed. Answered a couple questions and took a tour of the facility and was hired that day. They looked into my resume and asked questions based off that. I interviewed with the manager and a supervisor. I also met the GM of the club that day as well.

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time (Laguna Niguel, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

2 interviews, very easy. One is with the manager of the department, the next is with the GM. They were all very nice. Manager of department looks at fit for the department while GM looks for fit with the company.

Interview Questions

• My GM reviews some points on my 1st interview and then talked about customer experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2018.

Interview

A simple three step interview process. First a contact via phone asking standard questions. Then a first interview with department manager and if you make it to the second interview it’s with the general manager of the gym.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of what you do if a kid spilled the pencils all over the floor?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

5/18 Applied online

5/25 Received email from LifeTime Casting to come out to "audition" on a set date.

6/1 Technically this audition was the first interview. However, it was more of a group info session of an about 5-20 people. Very informal. Some dressed business casual and some were dressed in jeans and shorts. I'm not sure if it matters how you dress, but dress business casual to play it safe. The session was hosted my the Kid Actvities Manager (KAM) who gave a presentation of the job descriptions. The end of the presentation was Q and A. Come prepapred with questions to stand out and ask questions when it seems like no one else is. The second part of the audition our group had to play a few games with each other so the KAM could observe our personalities. When playing the games be energetic and into the games. The third part of the audtion was a tour of the Kid Activities areas.

6/4 Recieved email directly from KAM with audtion feedback and job offer with postion details and pay. The offer isn't official until a a background check and interview with the General Manager ( GM). I replied to the email to accept the offer.

6/5 Recieved background check consent email and completed it. It's a wait game until the background check clears

6/12 Recieeved email directly from KAM with GM interview set up. I had to indicate my availabilty for the interview and was expected to memorize and recite the mission statement (attached in the email) and told to dress business casual

6/13 Recieved email for GM interview confirmation

6/15 GM interview - one on one, very easy, lasted about 20- 30 min. situational questions about past experience and fit for Life TIme as a whole. Recite mission statement and asked a question about it. At the end, have questions prepared to as the GM. Was told I would hear back within the week from KAM once the GM makes his decision. However, the KAM told me to see her after the interview and GM walked me to her and I was officially offered the position on the spot.

6/18 expected to start onboarding

Interview Questions

• Recite the mission statement and choose your favorite word from it and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Time (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Casual conversation of what you do and ask situational questions. The interview is around 30-45 minutes of non stop conversations, make sure to come with a question. I was not able to get a job because of my time availability so make sure you have enough time to get involved with the job.

Kids Activities Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time.

Interview

Very laid back and simple interview if you have experience with kids. You will be asked the "tell me about a time where" questions. If offered a second interview you will be asked to memorize LifeTime Fitness' mission and recite it to the GM and have a short interview with him/her. In addition to that you will have to "audition" and play a game or two with the children in the Child Center.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time (Boston, MA) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone screen with the Kids Academy Manager, then had an in person interview with the manager, then a final interview with the general manager of the club.

Interview Questions

• What is the company's mission statement, and what does this mean to you?   Answer Question
    • Talk about one time you went above and beyond for someone.   Answer Question