Life Uniform Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Uniform

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horseheads, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Life Uniform (Horseheads, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager. It was conducted in the mall near the store. Gina is very perceptive and could tell I was a good prospect, All the paperwork was done within an hour and I started training within the next few days.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. I had never run a POS so that took some time on my part.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. wage was set by the company

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Life Uniform in October 2009.

Interview

This is hard to say, we professionally aquiainted with the store manager. She had an opening for a part time employee to help out. Three months later, I was promoted to store assistant. I have been given a chance to promote out to 10 other locations, but due to circumstance with my children, I am not able to move. But, the company did not take a negative look at me for that, instead they continue to trust me to do a job well.

Interview Questions

• How experienced are you with not only discovering, signing and retaining out saide sales opportunitiesl?   Answer Question
    • What would be your goal within in the store, to stive to keep it at the sales dollar and standards it is currenly at?   1 Answer