LifeLock Applications Support Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LifeLock

1 Interview Review

Applications Support Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

This process took about 6 weeks from the recruiting department to the final stages.
I was interviewed with a total of three people. The first two people was a 50/50 ratio on asking direct, to the point questions from interviewer to interviewee and vice versa to see if the position was a good fit. Completely 50/50 and VERY professional. The third gentleman(I believe to be some form of management) came into the room and began talking about the remodeling of the floor and cubes for about 15 mins. I told him it was a pleasure being at LifeLock and asked a few questions about him, the role, and the outlook of the company. He was unable to answer(or refused) and then he took over the interview. Next, he asked me a question that wasn't even relevant to this position. I responded, "Can you be a little more specific?" No response. I then said, "I do not know the answer but I can get back to you as soon as possible to let you know". Last, he started talking about the remodeling of the floor for another 5 minutes, we walked out of the room, then I left with a smile with a handshake. I didn't even know who I was shaking hands with(besides his name) because my first question was "What is your role or job function here at LifeLock". The third interviewer said to me, "We will let you know in a few days." The HR also did not let me know of anything afterwards. I have waited nearly three weeks now and still did not receive anything. I followed up with one email and still nothing. Maybe they have interviewed a lot of people? Maybe a lot of people were not qualified or motivated. A common problem today is confusing one person from another(Not everyone is the same). Sometimes people bunch data in their heads,known as clumping so everything is the same. It felt like this with the third gentleman. Very negative attitude and personally has no idea what it takes to be a leader or have any type of management skills. His thinking process to describe it was very scattered. Overall, this experience was for the best though since LifeLock could be losing quality talent.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about RedHat?   1 Answer