LifeLock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LifeLock Interview Questions

Updated Jan 3, 2017

2.7

Human Resources Interview

Interview

After nine interviews, being told by almost every interviewer that I would be a good fit and being asked for my references whom they never talked to, I was then told that they were passing on me because I didn't have identity protection experience. Hmm, wouldn't you think you might have included that in the job description or in the interview process? Even the recruiter knew it was not right. Now I see there's another HR role available - and not surprisingly, no mention of identity protection experience required. Go figure. If you are dishonest with candidates, are you also dishonest with your employees and customers? I won't be a Lifelock customer any time soon - not sure I could trust this company. With a great company now. Clearly, I dodged a bullet.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifeLock (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, started with phone screening. They asked me to fly to onsite location for face-to-face interview.
    Three rounds of Technical interview.
    Once after you clear the technical, Director round.
    Final HR interview.

Support Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Pre-screening through phone interview about a month after applying, then was brought in to the office for in-person interview with manager and director. Toured the facilities as well while discussing the particulars of the open role. Offers are contingent on clean background check and credit check.

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LifeLock (Emeryville, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Contacted by headhunter who told me that he would be back in touch in about a week. He assured me he was different from other recruiters in that he promptly got back to candidates regardless of whether they were in consideration or not. Nearly a month later, after a couple of email prompts, I received a 'form letter' email that I was no longer under consideration.

Interview Questions

• Asked more questions about cultural fit than technical competence   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LifeLock (Mountain View, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

One in-person interview after 3 phone screens. Met with hiring manager and had a video conference with the PMO Director. Despite some glitches with the video conferencing equipment, forcing us to switch to speaking on our phones, it seemed to go well.

Interview Questions

• What was a problem you faced and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Corporate Affairs Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LifeLock in June 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview/screening, 1:1 meeting where the bulk of the interview process was held. I was given a tour of the facility and described what my job requirements would be. I had two subsequent phone interviews with the Senior Director of my department, and the Executive VP of Public Relations, both were very friendly, both asked fairly typical questions about my work history, education, and small talk.

Interview Questions

• To come up with a couple mock written pieces to test writing ability.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeLock.

Interview

Video Interview First, Then face to face. Typical interview questions, that asked for personality traits. A few situation questions. Questions about your temperament. Sat with manager and director of the department. Relaxed environment. Background check was extensive.

Interview Questions

• Basic sales questions. Ethics and honesty questions. Big thing was "are you a fit" with the team   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LifeLock (Mountain View, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview about my skills and few technical questions. After that I was called in for an in-person interview with 4 people. It was very pleasant and straight to the point. They covered my professional experience and each asked to solve a technical problem on white board. They expected you to talk through your solution to know your thought process along with time and space complexities of my solutions.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview by one of their recruiters the week before the holidays, and the entire process took over 2 months. Although the process was slow for a position that was in high demand, the constant communication from the recruiter on behalf of the team was great.

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you prioritize tasks within a given period of time?   Answer Question

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LifeLock (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

After reviewing the resume, HR contacted and Scheduled an interview with BI Manager of LifeLock for the position of BI Developer. It was for the 6th member in the team. Interview was telephonic and lasted 1 hour. Questions were related to the role but not limited to Data warehousing concepts, Business Objects, Database experiences. (hate the 50 words minimum from Glassdoor for review)

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to Business Objects, Databases & DW Concepts.   1 Answer
    • H1B Visa Sponsorship?   1 Answer