LifeLock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone followed with a basic interview with a Director. General Operational questions, with examples of past experience. Knowledge of the company. History of the company. My personal views on KPI's, Management, SLs, SAPs, and employee development. Salary and compensation plan development experience.

Interview Questions

• Basic open ended question about the role ad my experiences   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview by one of their recruiters the week before the holidays, and the entire process took over 2 months. Although the process was slow for a position that was in high demand, the constant communication from the recruiter on behalf of the team was great.

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you prioritize tasks within a given period of time?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LifeLock (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Got screened through a recruiter and was immediately forwarded to the head of the team. The interview went well with a good conversation about our views of the industry.

I was passed along to the one of the senior members of the team. It was immediately apparent that this guy was a BSer/fraud and really turned me off on the company. If this sort of guy could climb the ranks of the team, made me really concerned about the collective talent of the team. Also really didn't wanna work under this guy.

Ended up declining to move forward with the opportunity prior to the offer stage

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifeLock (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, started with phone screening. They asked me to fly to onsite location for face-to-face interview.
    Three rounds of Technical interview.
    Once after you clear the technical, Director round.
    Final HR interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LifeLock (Mountain View, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview about my skills and few technical questions. After that I was called in for an in-person interview with 4 people. It was very pleasant and straight to the point. They covered my professional experience and each asked to solve a technical problem on white board. They expected you to talk through your solution to know your thought process along with time and space complexities of my solutions.

Senior Director Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Long, 3 hours for the 1st one and 7 for the second round a week later. Multiple people involved -some of it was panel interviewing but also included one on one interviews . Straight forward questions, not out to trip you up. Senior leaders did most of the talking

Interview Questions

• How I felt about the all for one, one for all philosophy they have. Turns out it meant no company holidays since the CSR's have to work 365 days a year, no one enjoys standard holidays, all time is added to your PTO bank   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

Initial communication was coordinated by an external recruiter. Completed 3rounds of interviews with multiple levels including management, peers, business partners, in both 1 on 1 and group settings. A personality test is required and it's expected that any answers that don't fit their profile are explained. At the time the company was evaluating an IPO and you could tell employees were extremely motivated by this.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeLock in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was great. I met with the retention supervisor and we went over the job details. There was a very through background check and that did take some time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeLock.

Interview

I had one 20 min interview. It was very personality based. Not very difficult, the interviewer was really nice. I had basically no experience so I just explained how I was trying to learn more every day and to show my passion.

Interview Questions

• How do you think AI and security are related?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in August 2012.

Interview

It's a lengthy process with so many interviews with different level people. Interview setups messed up by recruiter. Interview process derailed with wrong level people deciding on intuition and others following it (deciding on skill level without even talking about them!!!). Feel like it's NOT so learning or brain teaser experience.