LifeLock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in April 2009.

Interview

The recruiter that I worked with seemed to be one of the best! She was great! Very thorough. Seemed to understand the company, the position. Asked me a lot of great questions.

The second step was a phone interview with the hiring manager. He selected a small handful of people to bring in for a F2F interview. The phone interview was outstanding!

My F2F interview consisted of the hiring manager and a "consultant". This was THE rudest woman that I have ever met in my life. She continuously interrupted me while I answered questions and then cut me off about 15 minutes into the interview and told me that they would NOT be moving forward w. me as a candidate. She then made a comment about how looked lovely...there were certainly undertones of saying "maybe you get by on your looks". It was the strangest experience of my life!

Total blessing NOT to work for a company like that. I let the recruiter know my thoughts about it and she pretty much said that they are not a good company!

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask questions - I did all the questions!   Answer Question

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LifeLock (Emeryville, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Contacted by headhunter who told me that he would be back in touch in about a week. He assured me he was different from other recruiters in that he promptly got back to candidates regardless of whether they were in consideration or not. Nearly a month later, after a couple of email prompts, I received a 'form letter' email that I was no longer under consideration.

Interview Questions

• Asked more questions about cultural fit than technical competence   Answer Question

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at LifeLock (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Interview is pretty easy. It did make you take a typing test and a spelling test during the interview. You start off with a phone interview and then you have an in-person interview. They call you to let you know you received the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a bad experience with a manager.   Answer Question

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within the week via email. We scheduled a phone interview for the following week. The HR rep was 30 mins late in calling for the initial phone interview. This first interview consisted of her doing most of the talking. Mainly going over all of the benefits that LL offers, which are pretty amazing. She continued on to explain the process and told me that I would be contacted via email if they wanted a second, in person interview. I was notified the following Monday that I had been selected and to schedule the in person interview, for the next week via email.I went in for my unperson interview approximately 2 weeks after my first over the phone interview. About 3 weeks total.

Interview Questions

• lots of "describe a time when..."?'s "Describe a time you had to make a decision without having all of the information and how you handled that, and felt about it?"   Answer Question
    • "How do you handle the daily stresses of a job?, "How do you go about setting and obtaining goals?"   Answer Question

Member Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in July 2013.

Interview

The building is a little hard to find. They will validate parking though. So just park in the garage and walk over to the building. The numbers are on the top of the buildings. The interview was casual and easy. They ask you questions about real-life experiences from previous employment. They asked about ten questions. They also told me about the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to handle an issue that did not pertain to your job.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LifeLock (Mountain View, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

One in-person interview after 3 phone screens. Met with hiring manager and had a video conference with the PMO Director. Despite some glitches with the video conferencing equipment, forcing us to switch to speaking on our phones, it seemed to go well.

Interview Questions

• What was a problem you faced and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeLock (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2010.

Interview

I was called for an in person interview after submitting my resume. When I arrived, the hiring manager was not prepared and didn't seem to know what to ask me. I offered up information that I thought was relevant. I seemed qualified and he seemed interested in my background and experience. The interview lasted for over an hour. Then he never responded to any sort of follow up effort I made so I could only assume I was not selected. I thought it was very rude that they did not formally advise that they had selected someone else or whatever happened. The office was a cubicle farm with some nice offices with doors along the edges. I would have worked in a cubicle. It was very quiet in the office, didn't seem like a happy atmosphere. .

Interview Questions

• Specific questions about my last job that I thought were bordering on confidential information that I did not want to disclose.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeLock in October 2015.

Interview

Had a phone screening with LifeLock. I have not heard anything back from them after sending 3 follow up emails. I think the least companies can do is to send a "You did not make it to the next round email" to candidates that are trying to follow up.

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LifeLock (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

After reviewing the resume, HR contacted and Scheduled an interview with BI Manager of LifeLock for the position of BI Developer. It was for the 6th member in the team. Interview was telephonic and lasted 1 hour. Questions were related to the role but not limited to Data warehousing concepts, Business Objects, Database experiences. (hate the 50 words minimum from Glassdoor for review)

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to Business Objects, Databases & DW Concepts.   1 Answer
    • H1B Visa Sponsorship?   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Had an initial phone screening with an in-house recruiter, then a phone interview with a hiring manager a few days later. They ended up bringing me in for a series of in-person interviews, a few hours worth, meeting with different people. Every one of them asked me what questions of my own I had that they could try to answer, which was nice.

Interview Questions

• They were BIG on not only assessing technical skills, but CULTURE. Almost every person I talked to emphasized their great work culture and sized me up (through questioning) to see if I would fit in... It was great to see that they were so concerned with work culture and keeping it a positive place.   Answer Question
    • For several technical questions, they asked me to *demonstrate* knowledge. Some of it was writing out processes on a whiteboard; one or two they stuck a laptop in front of me and had me hammer out some code.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was a little room for negotiation, but in retrospect, taking all of the benefits into account (especially eligibility dates -- most upon hire), the offer was very fair and reasonable.