LifeLock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LifeLock

2.7

Sort:

Corporate Affairs Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LifeLock in June 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview/screening, 1:1 meeting where the bulk of the interview process was held. I was given a tour of the facility and described what my job requirements would be. I had two subsequent phone interviews with the Senior Director of my department, and the Executive VP of Public Relations, both were very friendly, both asked fairly typical questions about my work history, education, and small talk.

Interview Questions

• To come up with a couple mock written pieces to test writing ability.   Answer Question

Applications Support Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

This process took about 6 weeks from the recruiting department to the final stages.
    I was interviewed with a total of three people. The first two people was a 50/50 ratio on asking direct, to the point questions from interviewer to interviewee and vice versa to see if the position was a good fit. Completely 50/50 and VERY professional. The third gentleman(I believe to be some form of management) came into the room and began talking about the remodeling of the floor and cubes for about 15 mins. I told him it was a pleasure being at LifeLock and asked a few questions about him, the role, and the outlook of the company. He was unable to answer(or refused) and then he took over the interview. Next, he asked me a question that wasn't even relevant to this position. I responded, "Can you be a little more specific?" No response. I then said, "I do not know the answer but I can get back to you as soon as possible to let you know". Last, he started talking about the remodeling of the floor for another 5 minutes, we walked out of the room, then I left with a smile with a handshake. I didn't even know who I was shaking hands with(besides his name) because my first question was "What is your role or job function here at LifeLock". The third interviewer said to me, "We will let you know in a few days." The HR also did not let me know of anything afterwards. I have waited nearly three weeks now and still did not receive anything. I followed up with one email and still nothing. Maybe they have interviewed a lot of people? Maybe a lot of people were not qualified or motivated. A common problem today is confusing one person from another(Not everyone is the same). Sometimes people bunch data in their heads,known as clumping so everything is the same. It felt like this with the third gentleman. Very negative attitude and personally has no idea what it takes to be a leader or have any type of management skills. His thinking process to describe it was very scattered. Overall, this experience was for the best though since LifeLock could be losing quality talent.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about RedHat?   1 Answer

Help Desk Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in December 2009.

Interview

A tad disorganized. Lots of questions to prepare for. When entering the corporate culture be prepared for people who will act friendly but silently try to spell your demise. It could be as simple as the manager or the directory. Never trust anyone. If you don't, it will really go far and help you immensely.

Interview Questions

• 1. After three meetings with us tell us what you have learned about LifeLock and the role you are applying for?

RED FLAG: Candidate did not provide specific examples or answers with general terms. Statements appear weak, no lack of enthusiasm or excitement of being employed with LifeLock and specifically in the role of CSR/Sales/Help-desk/Fulfillment. Fails to specifically state the reasons LifeLock would benefit from the candidate being hired.

2. Tell us about your ideal job and what makes it ideal.

RED FLAG: Candidate answers in general terms with no degree of detail. This could indicate a lack of work history or problems if one example is not provided. It may indicate that they had problems working with team and left on poor terms with previous employers. If no work experience the candidate should relate a positive example about family, school, church, community, etc.

3. Describe your personal goal setting process.

Answers will tell if the candidate believes they have a need for a personal goal setting process. Specific statements regarding, but NOT limited to:
      • If and how they choose to take control of their careers and/or life, and when.
      • If and how they feel empowered to help drive their own successes.
      • Words they use to communicate about their long-term objectives. (words such as, but NOT limited to: goals, ambition, objectives, achievement, priorities, purpose, target, aspiration).
      • They will describe how their professional growth impacts, or aligns with, their personal life. You may hear them talk about how life/work balance is important to them.

4. What value will you bring to our team?

RED FLAG: Candidate did not provide specific examples or answers with general terms. Statements appear weak, no lack of enthusiasm or excitement of being employed with LifeLock and specifically in the role of CSR/Sales/Fulfillment. Fails to specifically state the reasons LifeLock would benefit from the candidate being hired. Fails to connect their personal value and how it would benefit the client and the contractual requirements of LifeLock.

5. What questions do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it, no wiggle room. Offer could be rescinded if you push for a better offer.

Member Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LifeLock (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2011.

Interview

Three Interviews and the hiring managers were so great.

Member Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in March 2012.

Interview

behavior interview instead of a traditional interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation phase was presented

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LifeLock.

Interview

Overall real good. They really tried to ask questions that made sense to the job and my self, I appreciated that.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you feel you went over aned beyound in a team atmosphere as a team mate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple and easy I got what I was worth.

Identity Protection Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeLock (Fort Collins, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a simple group interview. Everyone who applied got a job offer. It was one of the easiest job interviews. They ask really common sense questions. you have to apply online, and within the week I had an interview. The thing is you have to take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

St Infrastructure Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Started with phone interviews and then a set of 1 on 1s with peer, customer and leadership. These were 30 minutes each. This was scheduled for 5 individuals initially, but reduced to 4.

Interview Questions

• There was standard behavioral questions (tell me a time you....) . A few general questions about how would you   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeLock.

Interview

Video Interview First, Then face to face. Typical interview questions, that asked for personality traits. A few situation questions. Questions about your temperament. Sat with manager and director of the department. Relaxed environment. Background check was extensive.

Interview Questions

• Basic sales questions. Ethics and honesty questions. Big thing was "are you a fit" with the team   Answer Question

Support Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Pre-screening through phone interview about a month after applying, then was brought in to the office for in-person interview with manager and director. Toured the facilities as well while discussing the particulars of the open role. Offers are contingent on clean background check and credit check.