LifeLock Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LifeLock

2.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview by one of their recruiters the week before the holidays, and the entire process took over 2 months. Although the process was slow for a position that was in high demand, the constant communication from the recruiter on behalf of the team was great.

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you prioritize tasks within a given period of time?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LifeLock

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LifeLock (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Got screened through a recruiter and was immediately forwarded to the head of the team. The interview went well with a good conversation about our views of the industry.

I was passed along to the one of the senior members of the team. It was immediately apparent that this guy was a BSer/fraud and really turned me off on the company. If this sort of guy could climb the ranks of the team, made me really concerned about the collective talent of the team. Also really didn't wanna work under this guy.

Ended up declining to move forward with the opportunity prior to the offer stage

Interview Questions