LifeLock Member Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LifeLock

2.5

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at LifeLock (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Interview is pretty easy. It did make you take a typing test and a spelling test during the interview. You start off with a phone interview and then you have an in-person interview. They call you to let you know you received the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a bad experience with a manager.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LifeLock

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within the week via email. We scheduled a phone interview for the following week. The HR rep was 30 mins late in calling for the initial phone interview. This first interview consisted of her doing most of the talking. Mainly going over all of the benefits that LL offers, which are pretty amazing. She continued on to explain the process and told me that I would be contacted via email if they wanted a second, in person interview. I was notified the following Monday that I had been selected and to schedule the in person interview, for the next week via email.I went in for my unperson interview approximately 2 weeks after my first over the phone interview. About 3 weeks total.

Interview Questions

• lots of "describe a time when..."?'s "Describe a time you had to make a decision without having all of the information and how you handled that, and felt about it?"   Answer Question
    • "How do you handle the daily stresses of a job?, "How do you go about setting and obtaining goals?"   Answer Question