LifeLock Partner Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LifeLock

1 Interview Review

Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in April 2009.

Interview

The recruiter that I worked with seemed to be one of the best! She was great! Very thorough. Seemed to understand the company, the position. Asked me a lot of great questions.

The second step was a phone interview with the hiring manager. He selected a small handful of people to bring in for a F2F interview. The phone interview was outstanding!

My F2F interview consisted of the hiring manager and a "consultant". This was THE rudest woman that I have ever met in my life. She continuously interrupted me while I answered questions and then cut me off about 15 minutes into the interview and told me that they would NOT be moving forward w. me as a candidate. She then made a comment about how looked lovely...there were certainly undertones of saying "maybe you get by on your looks". It was the strangest experience of my life!

Total blessing NOT to work for a company like that. I let the recruiter know my thoughts about it and she pretty much said that they are not a good company!

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask questions - I did all the questions!   Answer Question