LifeNet Health Donor Family Advocate Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 45 interviews

Other33%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeNet Health (Renton, WA) in Nov 2020

Interview

The first step was an opportunity to video record yourself answering interview questions via an online program they send you a link to. The next three interviews were through online sessions with individuals from different departments or in various roles at LNH. Due to COVID, there were no in-person interviews. The process took approximately three months.

Interview Questions
  • Many interview questions focused on past experiences and asked for detailed examples of specific situations you may have been in as well as how you handled those situations.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeNet Health (Virginia Beach, VA) in Mar 2015

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the HR dept. It went well and I was invited for a face to face interview with two people who currently worked in the Donor Family Services portion of LifeNet. It was a friendly and casual interview in a small office. It went well, they introduced me to the Director and others working in the office and I immediately heard back from HR following up with me that afternoon. In a day or two, I received an email saying I didn't get the job, which I was a bit surprised about. Later I found out via their website that they hired someone from within for the position. I was disappointed because it seemed like it would be a great place to work and the interview went well.

Interview Questions
  • How well do you work under pressure and with deadlines?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LifeNet Health (Roanoke, VA) in Oct 2012

Interview

Lengthy, cumbersome: HR Dept full of ALL NEW staff (none with more than about 3-4 years history with company). There has been SO MUCH TURNOVER IN HUMAN RESOURCE DEPT that I do not believe they can effectively do their jobs well.

Interview Questions
  • If you were a muppet, which character would you be?
  • Describe how you might handle a situation whereby a potential "donor" has diagnosis of HIV and you are asked to disclose that information to the potential donor's legal next of kin, explaining potential donor had to be ruled out for donation because of these findings?
3 people found this interview helpful