LifeNet Health Donor Family Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Donor Family Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeNet Health (Virginia Beach, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the HR dept. It went well and I was invited for a face to face interview with two people who currently worked in the Donor Family Services portion of LifeNet. It was a friendly and casual interview in a small office. It went well, they introduced me to the Director and others working in the office and I immediately heard back from HR following up with me that afternoon. In a day or two, I received an email saying I didn't get the job, which I was a bit surprised about. Later I found out via their website that they hired someone from within for the position. I was disappointed because it seemed like it would be a great place to work and the interview went well.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work under pressure and with deadlines?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LifeNet Health

Donor Family Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LifeNet Health (Roanoke, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

Lengthy, cumbersome: HR Dept full of ALL NEW staff (none with more than about 3-4 years history with company). There has been SO MUCH TURNOVER IN HUMAN RESOURCE DEPT that I do not believe they can effectively do their jobs well.

Interview Questions

• If you were a muppet, which character would you be?   1 Answer
    • Describe how you might handle a situation whereby a potential "donor" has diagnosis of HIV and you are asked to disclose that information to the potential donor's legal next of kin, explaining potential donor had to be ruled out for donation because of these findings?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate both a starting date, when orientation process was possible, and salary issues.