LifePoint Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.4

Underpayment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifePoint Health (Orange Park, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

After two weeks of submitting an online application I was contacted for an interview. I was interviewed by the manager, a team lead, and a peer. The interview went so well that I was confident of a job offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LifePoint Health in October 2016.

Interview

All done over the phone. Three conversations. Was not difficult if you know your field. The HR was incredibly nice and transparent. They listened and wrote down most of the conversation. It was exciting talking to them about my background and accomplishments.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions outside of the normal interview scope.   Answer Question

Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifePoint Health (Brentwood, TN).

Interview

i applied for the job online with expectations like all, and was lucky to have a quick response. Went through a stress free telephone interview with the hiring manager. And was later called on to meet the team. However the team seemed least interested and one person abrasively refused to greet me, they were mostly talking among themselves and I could tell that either they didn't like me or had already made a decision about not hiring me.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about why I was applying for the job.   1 Answer

Secretary Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LifePoint Health in August 2015.

Interview

Initial application easy to read, understand. Phone interview stress free. One on one interview with office manager very informative. Staff works well together. Family friendly atmosphere. Providers knowledgeable, manager friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LifePoint Health in May 2015.

Interview

Very simple and to the point. Interviewed with several current team members. They took the time to explain position, and what it would take to be successful in the role. Answered most questions I had, and overall it was one of the most pleasant interviews I've ever had. I was called back almost immediately, and offered more than what I asked for. They do have excellent opportunities for advancement within. Very laid back feel at the HSC, and the facility is state of the art. Great location too!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for LifePoint?   1 Answer

Interview

Recommended by a friend. The job description was very generic. I suggest asking specific questions and requesting detail information about the job, what type of training will be provided for new responsibilities and in writing the amount of overtime that may be expected and if any additional compensation will be accrued for overtime.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember a question that was extemely difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The HR staff is well prepared and knows the industry rates for positions. The negotiation phase was typical and not unusual. Do your homework and have a reasonable idea what your experience, education and position is paying currently.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LifePoint Health (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2014.

Interview

It's lengthy. Go for interview. Have to pass a background check and drug screening. The process can take weeks to a month. Process is to apply online. Then called to schedule interview. Then go to HR to fill out paperwork. The longest period is waiting for results and offer of employment.

ICU RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Alamos, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at LifePoint Health (Los Alamos, NM) in November 2012.

Interview

it was done as a peer review, inviting other nurses to come and interview me. They seemed to be in a hurry, their questions were not pertinent to job. They asked a lot of personal questions, not enough about my experience.

Interview Questions

• what kind of cake do you bring to outings.   1 Answer

Surgical/Sterilizatrion Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifePoint Health (Las Cruces, NM) in May 2012.

Interview

Very easy face to face interview with only questions that were related to knowledge of the process of SPD. Asked about hours available and prospect of pulling call.

Negotiation

Very informal to the point of unprofessional. No written offer letter, just circling a hourly wage on a work sheet.

Regional Direcctor - Physician Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifePoint Health (Brentwood, TN) in March 2012.

Interview

A corporate human resources representative contacted me via the phone and set up a time when we could have a conversation regarding the position and my qualifications I had listed on my resume and submitted via the internet. The screening interview lasted between 45 minutes and 1 hour. Then he reviewed with the hiring tem and the gentleman that I would be reporting to. A time was arranged and I traveled to the corporate office where interviewed with approximately 5 individuals at the corporate level including 4 Senior Directors and the Sr. VP of Physician Services. Each of these interviews were conducted 1 on 1.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest achievement at your current job?   Answer Question