LifePoint Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 1, 2017

2.4

Community Mental Health Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waynesville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifePoint Health (Waynesville, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Open and honest interview. They had great questions, and answered mine very well. I did not feel rushed or unimportant to them. It was more of a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable leading group education of people seeking help with mental health issues?   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifePoint Health.

Interview

Horrible the contract positions went out and dozens of recruiters contacted me in one day for a position that was only to fill 10 spots. There was talk of them hiring for over a year and a half and they continued to postpone it. They have no consideration for the people in the field that bank on these positions coming available. It was like waiving a carrot infront of a horse. They seemed unsure of how long the position was going to run and there was a conflict between the manager and the assistant. The manager said the position was going to last until the end of the year and the assistant said in a one on one conversation that she did not understand why the manager was telling everyone that because it was only going to last until October. They seem to be really disorganized and don't really know what they are doing.

Underpayment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifePoint Health (Orange Park, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

After two weeks of submitting an online application I was contacted for an interview. I was interviewed by the manager, a team lead, and a peer. The interview went so well that I was confident of a job offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LifePoint Health in October 2016.

Interview

All done over the phone. Three conversations. Was not difficult if you know your field. The HR was incredibly nice and transparent. They listened and wrote down most of the conversation. It was exciting talking to them about my background and accomplishments.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions outside of the normal interview scope.   Answer Question

Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifePoint Health (Brentwood, TN).

Interview

i applied for the job online with expectations like all, and was lucky to have a quick response. Went through a stress free telephone interview with the hiring manager. And was later called on to meet the team. However the team seemed least interested and one person abrasively refused to greet me, they were mostly talking among themselves and I could tell that either they didn't like me or had already made a decision about not hiring me.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about why I was applying for the job.   1 Answer

Managing Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifePoint Health in December 2015.

Interview

Very organized, day long interview with multiple leaders in the organization. Very easy to converse with. This was not a very difficult interview for someone who is prepared and knows the industry.

Secretary Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LifePoint Health in August 2015.

Interview

Initial application easy to read, understand. Phone interview stress free. One on one interview with office manager very informative. Staff works well together. Family friendly atmosphere. Providers knowledgeable, manager friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LifePoint Health in May 2015.

Interview

Very simple and to the point. Interviewed with several current team members. They took the time to explain position, and what it would take to be successful in the role. Answered most questions I had, and overall it was one of the most pleasant interviews I've ever had. I was called back almost immediately, and offered more than what I asked for. They do have excellent opportunities for advancement within. Very laid back feel at the HSC, and the facility is state of the art. Great location too!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for LifePoint?   1 Answer

Interview

Recommended by a friend. The job description was very generic. I suggest asking specific questions and requesting detail information about the job, what type of training will be provided for new responsibilities and in writing the amount of overtime that may be expected and if any additional compensation will be accrued for overtime.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember a question that was extemely difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The HR staff is well prepared and knows the industry rates for positions. The negotiation phase was typical and not unusual. Do your homework and have a reasonable idea what your experience, education and position is paying currently.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LifePoint Health (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2014.

Interview

It's lengthy. Go for interview. Have to pass a background check and drug screening. The process can take weeks to a month. Process is to apply online. Then called to schedule interview. Then go to HR to fill out paperwork. The longest period is waiting for results and offer of employment.