LifeStation Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LifeStation (Asheville, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

The initial interview with HR went okay. Nothing outstanding but nothing to complain about. Then I started speaking with a supervisor and started to get a feeling everything wasn't exactly above board. I was rudely informed that my questions needed to wait until the end and that I wouldn't be placed on payroll until after a week of training. That on and of itself made me question what they had to say. I also found out that they lied about how they found my resume and information.

Interview Questions

• What would I rate my Excel skills at?   1 Answer
  • What were my greatest strength and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LifeStation

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LifeStation (Union, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

First there was the group interview with a test of multiple choice questions, then a computer literacy portion, I believe they were looking for accuracy and not just speed. if you pass those, then you finally get to the speaking interview with HR. They basically have you read a script to see if your speaking voice is coherent.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LifeStation.

Interview

Was called in for a initial interview, was told to dress business professional and was with a group of about seven people reviewing the opening positions, hours, and pay graded. After the review, we had to take a timed 12 minute test. Was told if the results were to their liking we will receive a call for a individual interview or second interview.
    For the second interview, was questioned about the basic of getting to know me and my work experience. Did a few mock call example to see how we will handle certain call situations.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LifeStation in October 2013.

Interview

After applying online, I was scheduled for an in person interview where a tour is given and you take an aptitude test. Based on your scores you are asked to meet with a supervisor who asks a few questions . A background check is performed and references verified. A week later an offer letter was sent via email.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you can bring to this organization and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LifeStation (Union, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

After applying online there was a phone interview. Then they wanted you to complete an online comprehension test. If you pass that they invite you for a in person interview at the location where you have to complete another written comprehension test and fill out the same application that you filled out online. The interview process is lengthy and redundant, you do a lot of things twice for no real reason. If they had a hiring manager that knew what they were doing things would go a lot easier.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask hard questions. They asked about my background told me a bit about the company it all seemed to depend on the test that you take.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation they told you what it was and you take it or leave it

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeStation in October 2010.

Interview

I was called in for a group session/ interview. There were 15 other applicantswe took a basic skill test, and passed and was interviewed by 3 managers. Very basic questions.