LifeWatch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LifeWatch Interview Questions

2.4

CRM Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LifeWatch (Rosemont, IL).

Interview

Sent resume. Got email response in the same week and phone interview the day after email. Met with VP the week after phone interview and got offer the week after interview. It was a painless process. The questions were open ended but relevant to the position. It's annoying when interviewers ask what they think are clever questions they got out of some cheesy management handbook. I wouldn't work for someone who was trying to trick me with their questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about your experience in operations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate. I came back with a higher amount than initially offered and was met halfway with my counter.

EKG Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeWatch (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

They don't care who they hire as long as they're not a "thug." Otherwise, its just a basic interview of who you were and what you've done. Competancy test.

Cardiac Monitor Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeWatch (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

It was good, it was based on whether you did ok in the class or not. The management is very friendly. The employees are great. They look at your class score if you took the class there, if not you just need to show good performance from your previous job.

Interview Questions

• I really don't remember, it was based on class performance.   Answer Question

Cardiac Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeWatch (San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Easy and limited interview questions. Skills test was much more difficult, non traditional and irregular. Otherwise, the interview was limited.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LifeWatch (Rosemont, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

well i got hired on the spot....it really didn't take much and over the years they basically hire anyone, when the turnover rate is as high as it is they basically take whom ever walks through the door...my advice is be a bit pickier, take your time and choose quality people who will help your departments grow rather then fail. really look into the persons background and skills prior to throwing an offer down on the table to the first person who seems interested in the job