Lifesize Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lifesize Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifesize (Austin, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Did a phone interview with one of lifesize engineers, the interview went well. The on-site interview was setup, was interviewed by a 4 engineers and the manager. Most of the questions were C/C++ questions OS questions. Got a reply from the recruiter that I wasn't selected for the position. They never paid for the incidental expense for the the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lifesize

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lifesize (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

They first have one telephonic interview which which will taken by a principal engineer. If are selected for this then you will be called for F2F, which is conducted on a single day and will have 4-5 rounds. Each round will be taken by one person. Questions depends on the team you are being interviewed. However, expect more of the basics of DS and networking rather than very advanced/complex algorithms.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult questions will come from multi-threading so study thoroughly. Designing test cases for Lift or Fan is also one regular question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It really depends on how badly they need the position to be filled. However, negotiations are always a possibility.