Lifespan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.5

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email by the research coordinator. I had one in person interview and it took two weeks to hear the decision. I think they are only looking to hire people who are looking to get clinical hours for professional school.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult situation at work.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in November 2015.

Interview

They called me about a full time job. Then the job that they actually had was part-time. I felt like I was going to be a victim of bait-and-switch but the recruiter assured me that the original job had been filled in house. I know they are obligated to consider internal candidates first.

Interview Questions

• Name one thing in the past that was difficult for you at work.   1 Answer

Environmental Service Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifespan (Newport, RI).

Interview

I met with the primary supervisor of the department. Discussed the details of the job and the hours. Had a short conversation about myself personally and capabilities of being able to do the job. Was hired at the end of the interview pending a background check.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle confrontation with another employee.   1 Answer

Lifespan Summer Youth Employment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted in a group setting where the 4 or 5 of us would be asked to answer various questions related to the job. I was relaxed and tried to give as much detail as possible to make my stories interesting.

Patient Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in August 2014.

Interview

Half hour with Senior Operations Director, discussing my interests and the potential future development of several opportunities in the department. I was an internal candidate, already known to the Director. We discussed my previous employment as a project manager, and my current interest in patient experience at the hospital.

Assistant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifespan in February 2014.

Interview

Quick, easy, they looked at my resume and had me observe the classroom in which I was to be working in. Afterwards they asked me a few questions regarding my schedule and the hours the position required. Once we were done discussing the position they hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself?   1 Answer

Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied in October and didn't get a call back until late December. I interviewed on New Year's Eve, again three weeks later. HR took a long time to get back to me to confirm I'd gotten then job - maybe mid-February - so I finally started at the beginning of March. 5 months is a long time to interview, and I've heard it's resulted in their losing candidates along the way. The interview itself went well - very nice people.

Interview Questions

• Do you keep in touch with many of your friends from high school and college?   1 Answer

Development Associate Interview

Application

Interview

I applied in October and didn't get a call back until December. I interviewed on New Year's Eve, and completed the second round about 3 weeks later. I didn't get any confirmation from HR until maybe mid-February so I couldn't start until early March. I've heard they often lose many candidates during this process. However, the interviews themselves went smoothly - very nice people.

Interview Questions

• Do you keep in touch with friends from high school and college?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in June 2013.

Interview

The length of the interview was average. I was asked about why I wanted to intern here and professional goals. I showed interest in interning and related the opportunity to my professional, academic and personal goals.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in May 2013.

Interview

HR is slower than molasses.

Negotiation

Very difficult to get them to budge. It took 3 month to come to terms on a 5k difference