Lifespan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lifespan

2.6

Senior Integration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in November 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who submitted my name. I spoke on the phone with the department manager, and was asked to come in to meet the team for an in-face interview. Following the interview, they completely ghosted. No information passed to the recruiter, no formal "no"... just nothing.

Interview Questions

• I felt they chose certain things in my resume to really grill me on, including some technical things from experiences I did 5 years ago.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lifespan in November 2019.

Interview

I attended a Recruiting Event advertised as being for the Hasbro Children's Hospital. The building the interviews was in was not advertised and it took me 25 minutes and the help of a patient advocate to find it. They only had one sign up pointing directions that required you to go through two different hospitals and walk down a walkway out back. I got there and they told me my resume looked great and to have a seat. There was a group of nursing students there to practice interviewing and they kept grouping me in with them as someone getting "interview experience" and I had to keep reminding them I was a licensed RN and I was actively seeking employment. After 30 minutes they came out and told me they in fact did not have anyone there to interview for pediatric positions so they had me interview with an adult floor manager "for practice". I never heard back, no shock because they thought I was a student the entire time. I would not accept a position with them due to the incredible disorganization of the experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifespan.

Interview

Face to face interview with hiring manager and team. Hiring manager met first and asked questions pertaining to my resume, and then explained the job. The team met with me and asked questions pertaining to resume as well as specific job functions that would be needed in order to perform the job.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lifespan.

Interview

I applied to the Critical Care Nurse Residency Program. It is a very competitive program and the process was very vigorous. You are interviewed by a panel of about 6-10 people.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Have you had any conflicts with a superior and how did you handle that situation?   Answer Question
    • If you were to see another nurse try to cut corners to leave earlier, what would you do or how will you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifespan.

Interview

Very quick and easy. The professionals involved in the hiring process were very courteous and made sure to state everything in black and white. The HR screening was very quick and the in person interview happened quickly after. I was able to meet with the manager of the department and the whole department team. Everyone was very inviting.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lifespan.

Interview

Interview process was very simple. It was scheduled over email, interview lasted 15-20 min. with hiring manager, went through HR paperwork, and shortly after I got an internship offer.

Department Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in May 2018.

Interview

Long process, the recruiter will call you for a phone interview, if you perform well you will get invited for a formal interview, the recruiter will then get back to you if you get the position, be prepared to negotiate your pay.

Interview Questions

• What salary/ hourly pay are you looking for.   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview itself was suppose to be over three hours but wasn’t made aware of it until an hour and a half in. Felt it was clearly being held against applicant

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Meet with the PI via email and ask about the project. Don't work through the website unless you have no other options. See Brown's website for PI's to contact

Interview Questions

• Q: Can you describe to us the research that we do?   1 Answer

Rehabilitation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI).

Interview

Great interview. The two managers were very friendly and I was very comfortable. I really enjoyed the questions that were asked, which were thought provoking, but not intimidating. It was one of the best interviews I've been in.

Interview Questions

• What would people who work with you say about you?   1 Answer