Lifespan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lifespan

2.6

Patient Care Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in May 2014.

Interview

You first meet with human resource for a preliminary interview. After the initial screening you then meet with the head of the department for a one on one interview.

Assistant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifespan in February 2014.

Interview

Quick, easy, they looked at my resume and had me observe the classroom in which I was to be working in. Afterwards they asked me a few questions regarding my schedule and the hours the position required. Once we were done discussing the position they hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself?   2 Answers

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email by the research coordinator. I had one in person interview and it took two weeks to hear the decision. I think they are only looking to hire people who are looking to get clinical hours for professional school.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult situation at work.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lifespan.

Interview

Interview process was very simple. It was scheduled over email, interview lasted 15-20 min. with hiring manager, went through HR paperwork, and shortly after I got an internship offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifespan in May 2015.

Interview

Exactly what you would expect. I was asked questions about my experiences on my resume and my interests in the position that I was applying for. Be ready to talk about yourself, your future goals and why you are interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the position.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in June 2013.

Interview

The length of the interview was average. I was asked about why I wanted to intern here and professional goals. I showed interest in interning and related the opportunity to my professional, academic and personal goals.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in October 2010.

Interview

Very straightforward and simple, I had 4 people to do 15 min interviews at various depts. hr showed me the campus and was very friendly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is fixed unless you negotiate with hitting manager for a search position. But the do not give major raises and promotions are basically non existent at the hospital.

Surgical Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in June 2011.

Interview

It takes way too long; too many chiefs that you have to satisfy; benefits could be better; management doesn't give time for appointments but they sit on their butts a lot doing nothing

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lifespan.

Interview

I applied to the Critical Care Nurse Residency Program. It is a very competitive program and the process was very vigorous. You are interviewed by a panel of about 6-10 people.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Have you had any conflicts with a superior and how did you handle that situation?   Answer Question
    • If you were to see another nurse try to cut corners to leave earlier, what would you do or how will you handle that situation?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lifespan in July 2017.

Interview

First I had a meeting with a representative from HR about the company, salary expectations, the union, holiday expectations, orientation, and information about drug testing and background checks. I then was sent to the floor to have an interview with the floor managers on the unit I was applying for. I heard within 24rs

Interview Questions

• I am a newly registered nurse and was asked for a time in my clinical experiences where I did not know what to do to help my patient and how I went about finding what to do and what I took out of the experience.   Answer Question