Lifespan ? Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.6

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Meet with the PI via email and ask about the project. Don't work through the website unless you have no other options. See Brown's website for PI's to contact

Interview Questions

• Q: Can you describe to us the research that we do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lifespan

Rehabilitation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI).

Interview

Great interview. The two managers were very friendly and I was very comfortable. I really enjoyed the questions that were asked, which were thought provoking, but not intimidating. It was one of the best interviews I've been in.

Interview Questions

• What would people who work with you say about you?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lifespan in July 2017.

Interview

First I had a meeting with a representative from HR about the company, salary expectations, the union, holiday expectations, orientation, and information about drug testing and background checks. I then was sent to the floor to have an interview with the floor managers on the unit I was applying for. I heard within 24rs

Interview Questions

• I am a newly registered nurse and was asked for a time in my clinical experiences where I did not know what to do to help my patient and how I went about finding what to do and what I took out of the experience.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email by the research coordinator. I had one in person interview and it took two weeks to hear the decision. I think they are only looking to hire people who are looking to get clinical hours for professional school.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult situation at work.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in November 2015.

Interview

They called me about a full time job. Then the job that they actually had was part-time. I felt like I was going to be a victim of bait-and-switch but the recruiter assured me that the original job had been filled in house. I know they are obligated to consider internal candidates first.

Interview Questions

• Name one thing in the past that was difficult for you at work.   1 Answer

Environmental Service Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifespan (Newport, RI).

Interview

I met with the primary supervisor of the department. Discussed the details of the job and the hours. Had a short conversation about myself personally and capabilities of being able to do the job. Was hired at the end of the interview pending a background check.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle confrontation with another employee.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifespan in May 2015.

Interview

Exactly what you would expect. I was asked questions about my experiences on my resume and my interests in the position that I was applying for. Be ready to talk about yourself, your future goals and why you are interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the position.   1 Answer

Lifespan Summer Youth Employment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted in a group setting where the 4 or 5 of us would be asked to answer various questions related to the job. I was relaxed and tried to give as much detail as possible to make my stories interesting.

CSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in February 2015.

Interview

Face to Face Interview. Interviewed with a panel including the Director of the department. Each member of the Panel had five questions. There were technical questions, role play, Past experience, Ability to work with others as a team

Patient Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lifespan (Providence, RI) in August 2014.

Interview

Half hour with Senior Operations Director, discussing my interests and the potential future development of several opportunities in the department. I was an internal candidate, already known to the Director. We discussed my previous employment as a project manager, and my current interest in patient experience at the hospital.