Lifesprk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lifesprk

2.8

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lifesprk (Plymouth, MN).

Interview

Initial phone interview with Talent Acquisition Specialist. Scheduled for on-site interview after with two clinical managers. Scripted interview with each person reading their interview questions off of their printed question list.

Interview Questions

• Clinical situation question involving treatment of COPD patient in home care setting.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lifesprk (Edina, MN) in July 2017.

Interview

It went very well. I first had a phone interview, then I was told they had filled the position and the recruiter did call me to tell me which I think is awesome. Then a couple weeks later he called me back and offered an interview. The recruiter is the best person to follow up with emails and encouraging words prior to the interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about LIfesprk   1 Answer

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lifesprk (Edina, MN).

Interview

Easy interview, Basic interview questions. Friendly hiring managers. They basically want to know how you will 'spark' clients lives, since that is their motto. It's good to know their motto beforehand.

Navigation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lifesprk (Edina, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

Very great interview process with questions that applied to Lifesprk's industry and culture. We had multiple interviews and I felt validated right away. They asked the right questions and wouldn't hire just any one. Felt very appreciated.

Interview Questions

• What makes Lifesprk set apart from other employers?   1 Answer