Lifestyle International (India) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lifestyle International (India) Interview Questions

Interviews at Lifestyle International (India)

Internship Interview

Interview

HR interview was taken and the regional finance head took an interview. It was pretty chill. The company is small and the work is outdated kinda. I would recommend to take your cv along

Textile Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lifestyle International (India) (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

three rounds of interview. process is good. you will be selected only if you successfully pass all the stages. it took more than three months to finalize. overall interview experience is awesome and candidate friendly.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lifestyle International (India) (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Good and structured process. Several levels of interviews makes sure the right fit is selected. But it was a very long and tidius process. Lifestyle is very strong in process and policies. Just be prepared about the organization and industry.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lifestyle International (India) (Pune (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

First i had interviewed by Marketing Manager she asked me basics of marketing and branding advertising then Business Manager and last HR round its very tough to face BM interview .

Interview Questions

• Share one thing which company or management feel proud to you be a part of organization   2 Answers

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifestyle International (India) (Chennai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I attend the interview at Reliance Digital Chennai,last week at Chennai in Kilpauk. There are three rounds, in which first two rounds were Aptitude and Technical Round. Waiting for the last round, that is with Regional Operation Manager

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lifestyle International (India) (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Telephone, HR Raunds and Face to Face, in face to face questions asked related to day to day work experience. Same day offer received as required this position to be filled a s a p.

Applications Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lifestyle International (India) (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

The process had two rounds..
    1. Technical round
    2. HR round
    The interview started in the morning around 11 am.. The technical discussion completed by 12. Immediately followed by the HR round.. The position was confirmed in two days

Interview Questions

• To explain about one of the business process that can be handled through the application   Answer Question

Assistant Concept Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lifestyle International (India) (Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Was a mass recruitment and had 6 round which was elimination round and in the final round were asked of personal details and had a psychometric test after which I was hired and given the appointment letter.

Concept Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lifestyle International (India) (Mumbai (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Smooth easy and not too much of Lengthy with immediate decision. Hr was very good who directed me very well through entire process. The HOD were very kind during the interviews