Lifetouch Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lifetouch Operations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Lifetouch

Anonymous Employee in Midland, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Midland, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

I was out of state, so I initially had a phone interview with the Territory Manager, then met an Operations Manager out of my home state, then was flown in for a meeting with the Territory Manager.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about my background and work experience. Nothing tricky :)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lifetouch

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lifetouch (Eden Prairie, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

very in-depth, several iterations with several individuals. lots of exposure through the interview process. included competency testing at a 3rd party location. The interview process gave the impression that company was very selective at who they hire and when - I was impressed with the interview process and marveled that other companies (larger and global in scope) didn't have as extensive a process as Lifetouch.

Interview Questions

• how would you prioritize the following matters all needing your attention   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lifetouch.

Interview

You meet with a department manager or territory manager. They have already looked at your resume. As soon as you show up they have already made up their mind if they want to hire you or not. Once they offer you the job, it is not official until a high level background check in completed and they are given "the green light". No wiggle room on wages or compensation.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this position?   1 Answer