Lighthouse Computer Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lighthouse Computer Services

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lighthouse Computer Services (Lincoln, RI) in September 2009.

Interview

I met with HR, the President and CEO.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Honest and fair

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lighthouse Computer Services (Seattle, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

Multiple interviews with several different people. Very in depth yet casual, no gotcha questions or tricks. Initial skype interview consisted of questions about my work history and my interest in this company. Knowing what the company does and understanding the technology used there is important. The follow up interview was with the same person as the first and consisted of almost identical questions, company didn't seem to be prepared for this interview as panel of interviewers never showed or weren't needed.

Interview Questions

• How have you added to the bottom line of a former employer?   Answer Question

I got an offer for similar position with higher pay and easier commute. Both were swing shifts but the second offered a shift differential which amounts to about $8k more than this offer. Still a tough decision as this group seems like a great bunch of people.

Lighthouse Computer Services Response

Aug 8, 2016 – Human Resources

Lighthouse Computer Services is located in Lincoln, RI so this is not a valid review for the RI company ...Diana from Lighthouse.