Lighthouse School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lighthouse School

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lighthouse School (Chelmsford, MA) in October 2018.

Interview

Phone interview to set up in person interview at the school. explained the school and the students at the school. Initial interview was set up through email and a phone call.

Interview Questions

• explained the day to day operations of the school and the unique student experience and asked if that was something you would be interested in   1 Answer

Family Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lighthouse School (Chelmsford, MA).

Interview

I received a call about the position from the hiring manger, he discussed the school quickly and set up an interview and time, he told me interviews typically last an hour. I assumed I would be meeting with multiple people or they just had a ton of questions to ask me. When I got to the school for my interview,I had to fill out a paper application, give it back and wait and wait and wait. I waited 45 minutes in the "waiting area" before ANYONE saw me. There was someone else waiting for a different position too. I would meet with someone for 10 minutes, go back in this room and wait for 20 minutes, then meet with another individual for 10 minutes. This happened 3 times. I was beyond frustrated how much time I spent waiting for someone when we specifically made an appointment for my interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work with special education students? (They really didn't ask me any hard questions.. mostly just talked about how they do things at their school).   1 Answer

After having two informal interviews, HR women asked me to call her in the morning if I was still interested in proceeding with application. I was very disappointed to learn the hours required for this position (not advertised)-3 days a week, required to work 11-8 in families homes.