Lightspeed Sales Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lightspeed Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Lightspeed

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lightspeed (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

Submitted online, reached out to by email next day to set up a phone screen, then invited in for two rounds of interviews. Offer letter came by email two days afterwards.

Interview Questions

• How do you strike a balance between customer service and sales?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lightspeed

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lightspeed (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

All members involved were very helful and clear throughout the process. In person interview was very informative.
    Kristina and Shruti did an excellent job at answering any questions I had, and had me feeling excited about the company and position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Lightspeed?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lightspeed (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

The process was very clear, easy and so convenient! I really fell in love with the staff and how everyone really speaks highly of the company and their peers. I had a great overall experience!

Interview Questions

• Why choose Lightspeed? Tell me a fun fact about yourself!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lightspeed (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

Instant response from the company about my availabilities for my first phone call. After the first phone call I was promptly given a interview date. I was impressed and thrilled at how fast lightspeed got back to me about my job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in tech sales?   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lightspeed.

Interview

Great! I dealt with Gracey who was very helpful, supportive and organized through out the entire interview process. I also enjoyed talking to all of the interviewers and learned a lot about the company.

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lightspeed (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2019.

Interview

An initial interview with an HR rep, an interview with sales managers, and a final interview with a second HR person. For me theses were done remotely through video call.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you would bring if you were stuck on a deserted island?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lightspeed (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process included a phone call with Talent Scout who would see if you can be a viable candidate. Then it was followed by an in-person or video conference call with the managers of the respective department. Overall the interview process was very smooth and efficient and I didn't have any complaints about it.

Interview Questions

• They asked you to do a "mock" sales call. This involved calling a business and trying to sell the Lightspeed product to a small to medium sized business owner.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lightspeed (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

I applied online where you had to answer a couple questions about yourself. I received a call for a phone interview and was later on invited for interviews at the castle. Pretty easy and straight forward recruitment process and the staff was really great at communicating with me. Lightspeed seems like a great work environment and I can’t wait for my first day.