Likeable Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Likeable Media Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Likeable Media

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Likeable Media.

Interview

Fairly simple process. Had one phone interview and followed up with an in person interview. Was asked pretty standard questions about social media as well as design. Was hired shortly after.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Likeable Media (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

I got interviewed the next day and got the internship. The interview went very well and i really liked the guys that were interviewing me. The process was very easy and i kinda felt like i was over prepared.

Account Inern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Likeable Media (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Asked a few typical questions regarding my education, experience, and aspirations. Nothing too intimidating or outside of the box. Was called back about a week later and told I was accepted into the intern group for that semester.

Account Buzz Builder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Likeable Media in May 2012.

Interview

Began with a 30 minute phone screening. From there I had to complete a basic online social media assessment. An example of a question would be writing a Twitter bio for a popular brand.

Interview Questions

• No question was unexpected but it was difficult for me to keep my personal social media accounts impressive.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Likeable Media (Boston, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

Took the company about three weeks to get back to me, but the interview itself was informal and easy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Buzz Builder Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Likeable Media (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

basic questions about interest in company, education, experience, etc

Buzz Builder Interview

Interview

Focused a lot on current knowledge of social media trends and marketing campaigns.