Lilly UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lilly UK Interview Questions

Interviews at Lilly UK

2.8

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windlesham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lilly UK (Windlesham, England (UK)) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process is partial and candidates are selected on the basis of how they look not what skills they have

Very low compensation package than standard

Administration Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lilly UK in October 2011.

Interview

Clear comms, very supportive hiring manager, friendly environment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I go my asking rate

Industrial Placement - Statistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windlesham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lilly UK (Windlesham, England (UK)).

Interview

Good communication prior to interview. Very friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the office.
    The day consisted of 2 formal interviews, each with two different members of the team, an informal lunch and a site tour. It lasted 4.5 hours in total.

Interview Questions

• Look at this data - what can you tell me about it?   Answer Question
    • Do you have an example of a time you have:
      Worked in a team; managed a number of projects/tasks at one time; started working on something in a particular way and then realised that perhaps it's not the best way of doing it
      Etc.   Answer Question

IT Business Systems Analyst Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ascot, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lilly UK (Ascot, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I sent out my CV through the university careers department. Then there was a face to face interview at the uni, followed by a face to face interview at Erl Wood which is one of the UK sites. I heard back from them within a week. The first interview was basic competency/skills questions. The second one was more about Lilly and the pharmaceutical industry. We also had to prepare a topic to talk about out of a list they sent through. I did mine on the advancement of technology and its effect on the healthcare industry.

Interview Questions

• Name one time when you did something different and succeed at changing the way things worked.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lilly UK in December 2016.

Interview

The job was advertised by my University's career team. I first sent out my CV and a cover letter to my university career team. Then there was a face to face interview at the university, where the recruitment team came and did a 30 minutes face to face interview. The last part of the process was a face to face interview, for an hour, where I had to prepare from a technology-based topic, as well as a competency-based interview. I heard back from them within a week and had received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked successfully as part of a team?
      What made you apply to this role?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basingstoke, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lilly UK (Basingstoke, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

3 interview process with hiring managers and HR. 3 straightforward 1:1 interviews asking technical and company fit questions. Final HR interview to discuss benefits, start dates etc. Interview process was pretty standard with no tests.