Limelight Networks Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Limelight Networks Director Interview Questions

2.7

Director Interview

Interview

Very engaging, extremely 'fun' and professional interview process. I went through a phone interview, a vide conference and a face to face visit. Everyone was inviting and friendly. The recruiting team kept me up to speed on the progress.

Interview Questions

• "Culture' questions dominated the interview with the hiring manager. Culture fit is very important to the organization.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Limelight Networks

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Limelight Networks (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2012.

Interview

Extensive interview with the team. You have to have done your homework beforehand though. Human Resources was a joke, they made inappropriate phone calls to my former employers who then told me what the recruiter said. This was after the hiring manager had already made the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Limelight Networks (Tempe, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

Informal interview, phone interview with hiring manager, onsite interview with hiring manager and peers, onsite interview with key executives, phone interview with other key executives

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes, know what is important to you. Company tends to focus on options

Director Interview

Interview

2 Interviews. Not a lot of pressure, more discussion vs. question/answer based. High level execs involved which is good. Answered all questions I had for them very well.

Interview Questions

• There were no specific question that was difficult to answer.   Answer Question