Limelight Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Limelight Networks Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.8

ServiceNow Developer Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview and went good. Later on they might call for face to face interview. overall the interview is at it's best.hope will receive an offer letter soon.
    Thank you. Best of luck to all of you for your future interviews.

Platform Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Limelight Networks (Burlington, MA).

Interview

Lets see if I can actually post this time after many times over long period of time. It seems you cant use peoples name or title when saying something negative....

The interview process took weeks and was many phone interviews and in person meeting. All engineers were great and prior to last meeting I was told everything was going good.

This is when I met one of the last people who was a complete moron. Someone who had no business being in that position and could barely hold an intelligent conversation. He made moronic statements like "performance is no longer inportant and peopke dont care about things like time to first byte" and seemed to be in love with the akamai model and somehow saw limelight as the alternative.

Uh yeah, hows that stock and lawsuit going? I knew I could never work around this person and we would be in constant battle over the idiotic statements.. The typical "I got a degree 20 years ago from an ivy league school and somehow think it is still relevant today"..

To be clear the interview process and all other engibeers were great and I would have been happy to work with any but the last boob. Recruiter was very professional and helpful through process.

Database Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Limelight Networks.

Interview

It seemed clear that the hiring manager had not actually read my resume. Also the job posting didnt seem accurate. For example, linux sysadmin experience was apparently a core requirement, yet the word "linux" was never mentioned on the posting. Recruiter also never responded when I asked questions about the position before the interview. It was clearly a bad fit for both sides and I think putting more effort into communicating the job requirements would have avoided everyone wasting time.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Limelight Networks.

Interview

1.Telephonic interview mostly very basic technical question in java.
    2.Onsite interview( 2 algorithm questions / 1 technical/ 1 manger/)
    3.There was also questions on the javascript syntax since this was full stack developer.

Very friendly people.
    Paid all the transport expenses
    Nice office and good place to work.

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Very straight forward and easy interview process. 2 rounds of interview. 1st interview was like an HR interview. 2nd interview was technical and more I depth where I was asked about regression techniques and data mining

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Limelight Networks (Burlington, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process took a month with three phone interviews. One with HR another with Hiring Manager and then team member. I was supposed to work on one task which was having a time duration of one week pretty much easy. Interviews were also easy but wasn't able to find out on what basis they are selecting. As according to hiring manager and HR evrything was good.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Limelight Networks (Tempe, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was very professional through out the entire process. First I had a screen call by the recruiter then he scheduled 4 interviews 2 over the phone and two on-site. The recruiter made sure I was prepared for each interview, not only talking through it but also follow up emails. I was very impressed with the process. The business is in a very busy part of town so I had to park in paid parking but they paid for it which was a pleasant surprise.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about relevant sales experience I had and it related to the position they were hiring for.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Limelight Networks (Tempe, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

Good thorough process, very tight. The recruiter was helpful and completed a thorough screen, they followed up well and they were easy to get ahold of when I had further questions. The subsequent interviewers were prepared and did a very good job of asking about my background and accomplishments.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to represent a product to a customer for which you did not have a strong level of technical knowledge?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Limelight Networks in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was straight forward. HR screening followed by two technical phone rounds with hiring team. The HR team were very prompt in answering all follow up questions. Results were announced in a week.

Interview Questions

• The role I was interviewed was for front end development. I was asked to code basic data structure arrays and string questions. Good to know design patterns.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Interview

Very engaging, extremely 'fun' and professional interview process. I went through a phone interview, a vide conference and a face to face visit. Everyone was inviting and friendly. The recruiting team kept me up to speed on the progress.

Interview Questions

• "Culture' questions dominated the interview with the hiring manager. Culture fit is very important to the organization.   1 Answer