Limelight Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Limelight Networks Interview Questions

Interviews at Limelight Networks

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Limelight Networks (Seattle, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied online for Software Developer at their development department.
    I was called by HR manager offering to make a screening test. The screening was about processing strings. I made it and sent it back. After it in 1 day I was contacted by HR again offering a phone interview. I agreed and in 5-7 days I was talking with their tech guy about processing binary tree. We used google docs's shared document to write at. The talk was very interesting and enjoyable.
    After phone interview I was called by HR again and told that It was good and they invite me at in-person interview which we scheduled in a week. This interview was for 4 hours in their Seattle office which is a big room with several dividers. The teams working there see each other and collaborate easily. The interview was of 3 1-hour sessions with developers and 2 30min sessions with managers. Everyone was friendly and pleasant to meet with.

Interview Questions

• The question was about one of my previous projects. I had to describe how was the cashing implemented though I didn't use this part directly in my work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Limelight Networks (Seattle, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from recruiter. Had an 1 hour technical phone interview afterwards. The interview went well and had an onsite interview.. The most unlikely thing about the process is that the recruiter asked me to come for in person interview the very next day

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Limelight Networks in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was straight forward. HR screening followed by two technical phone rounds with hiring team. The HR team were very prompt in answering all follow up questions. Results were announced in a week.

Interview Questions

• The role I was interviewed was for front end development. I was asked to code basic data structure arrays and string questions. Good to know design patterns.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Limelight Networks.

Interview

1.Telephonic interview mostly very basic technical question in java.
    2.Onsite interview( 2 algorithm questions / 1 technical/ 1 manger/)
    3.There was also questions on the javascript syntax since this was full stack developer.

Very friendly people.
    Paid all the transport expenses
    Nice office and good place to work.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Limelight Networks (Tempe, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

I had five separate, one-on-one interviews for this position in the Marketing department. Only one of those interviews involved any technical questions. They asked me if I would like to work there permanently after, as a contractor, I created their Gaming microsite at www.limelight.com/gaming

Interview Questions

• How do you override a CSS style definition with another definition that refers to a HTML tag that's nested inside the same, initial HTML tag?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Cold call. They called and emailed me for continuous interview setup. I declined to go to the interview and I didn’t call them back. I would pass on this company any day of the week.

Interview Questions

• Want to schedule and interview ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Limelight Networks (Burlington, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

The process took me about a week. It was pretty much easy with phone(recruiter) interview followed by onsite interview with a couple of technical questions. Mostly the questions were on my resume.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Limelight Networks (Burlington, MA).

Interview

HR phone first, team phone second with several team members, onsite finally with my mentor colleague. Everything went pretty well, everyone was so nice. Great interview experience. Great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• My interview took me around 2 hours, so it included plenty of things   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Limelight Networks (Tempe, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

They told me to come for onsite at Tempe and first round of interview was normal they asked me to "tell about my myself" it was casual discussion , Second round was technical discussion on the projects and they asked me some puzzles .

Interview Questions

• They asked me about projects   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Limelight Networks (Tempe, AZ) in July 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with the sales manager and the VP of Sales. I also interviewed with the Engineering Manager and Account Manager, Manager. Overall pretty standard interview process. Looking for people who were willing to learn the new technology and embrace it.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls fit in a school bus.   1 Answer