Lina T Ramey Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lina T Ramey

Sort:

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lina T Ramey (Farmers Branch, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I emailed the marketing director and they called me for a phone interview.

I was then invited to interview in-person with the marketing director and three other people on the proposal team. The front desk employee was very nice, and everyone made me feel welcome. The interview went well and they even gave me a tour of their office, walking me through the different procedures for the marketing/proposal department.

I never heard from the company after the interview. I called and emailed them multiple times, and never got a response. Not even an explanation as to what happened to my application or the entire application process.

I eventually gave up and was a little disappointed. The marketing department seemed to be in a very busy and chaotic time when I visited, so I'm assuming they became too swamped to give me any notification.

LTRA seemed like a great company, but their follow-up in the interview process was very unprofessional. I would have appreciated a simple automated message.

Interview Questions

• Describe an assignment that was difficult and how you overcame it.   Answer Question