Lincare Holdings Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lincare Holdings Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Orchard Park, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Orchard Park, NY).

Interview

Brief with center mgr. But had to wait a while before interview. Then go for drug test. The process process of waiting for it all to be approved by "Corp" is what took the longest.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lincare Holdings

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Kansas City, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was to easy hired the same day still not sure I wrote all I want to say it was to good to be true that's all I am saying not sure if I we'll want to do this yet

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

Easy interview, discussed past work experience and future goals. The interview went well and the management seemed friendly and inviting at the time. I had no way of knowing that this was a trap and the things that were promised never came to be. In fact, the level of professionalism plummeted during my time there. I think with the right management team who sets boundaries and rules for all staff, this could be a decent company. Unfortunately, there were grandfathered staff who were favored and basically ran the show and railroaded the center manager.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember specifically, but it was all just standard type questions   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

Pretty easy and casual. Just basic stuff about what you like to do and what are you looking for. Pretty quick process in hiring and overall was easy and pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about healthcare.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Clearwater, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions, nothing very fancy, boiler plate application. The place was messier than I expected. The man who did interview was nice, and gave lots of information. He often stopped in the middle of explaining the job to ask if I had questions and seemed surprised that I didn't. As interviews go it was quick and to the point.

Interview Questions

• He asked me what my motivation for working there was?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Birmingham, AL) in June 2015.

Interview

After sending in my Resume I got a call a day later for a interview with the office with the Owner/Manager? not sure of her title. It was easy. No hard questions my resume was very thoural. I was explained the job and benefits and office procedures, received a packet to fill out and was set up to get a TB test and drug screen on Wednesday. The following Monday my references were called.

Interview Questions

• It was more a conversation then real question. I immediately felt comfortable.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Clearwater, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

As long as you show up and are respectful you'll get the job. The guy who interviews you is an angel. By far the best person employed there. You'll get shown around and they start you off at 1pm-10pm so be ready

Anonymous Employee in Muskogee, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Muskogee, OK) in December 2014.

Interview

very good interview process the area manager is very kind and upfront with what they expect out of you explain what you will be doing with your job the traing they want you to get as far as a cdl and hazmat if you accept the job you will be back the fowwling job to fill out a ton of paper work and watch outdated vhs tape explaing how to do your job

Interview Questions

• have you done this type of work before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Beaumont, TX).

Interview

Asked basic questions, didn't acknowledge multiple different things. Very shady, and more worried about having someone to cover their mistakes then having someone to do the job right. Doesn't have the desire to clean house and make it a better working environment, just worried about themselves. The employees that have been working there were horrible at making you feel welcomed. They were negative about the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. There were hardly any questions at all.
      " if you have my back, I've got yours" was the statement made to me
      Answer Question

Negotiation

$11.00 and it's a deal.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

2 Interviews, one with the center manager, and then one with the area manager that will only be scheduled when they come down from out of town. Then there's a drug test, and a background ran, must have good resume, and an application completed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They wanted to give me 10.00 and hour, but once I was aware of the duties I requested more. We could only get to 11.00, the job was worth more. I worked 140-150 hours every paycheck, and it still was not enough. I took on the MANAGERS duties as well.