Lincare Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 14, 2018

2.2

Lead Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Clearwater, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Very sporadic. Took many weeks to set up, then had to go back two times.
    Manager spoke about personal life most of the time. My skills were discussed for approx. 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience re BD2 and mainframe.
      What was my experience writing BRD's and could I create a template   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

Interview with Area manager twice. Very casual atmosphere. Actually not a hard interview at all. The hiring process in very long though. Must pass a background check as well as a drug screening. You can not have anything on your record. It took over a month before I was offered a position.

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in September 2010.

Interview

Face-to-face interview with area manager and second interview with Regional Manager

Negotiation

Salray is set

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Saint Cloud, MN) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied to the center manager position online at indeed, and got a call back about 4 days later from the Area Manager. We talked for about 10 minutes, and at the end he asked if I would come in for a formal interview. I did so. I was asked back for a second interview a few days later, and this interview went about 2 hours. At the end, the departing center manager and Area manager asked for me to wait in the lobby so they could conference.... I was invited back in less than 10 minutes later and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• The questions they ask are the same kinds you get in interviews, "name a situation where you didn't expect the outcome you desired and how you accounted for that and ree..." etc..... I just make up stories that are interesting.... that's how you answer those ridiculous questions. Be a storyteller. Make them laugh or at least smile... You become memorable..   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiating.

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in January 2010.

Interview

Understand the company and its disease management programs before arriving at the interview. Dress is shirt and tie for men. Expect a detailed background check, especially regarding any convictions related to taking advantage of the disadvantaged.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult problem you have had to overcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Position budgets are well established and there is not much room to negotiate.

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

Very casual region manager met me at center did brief one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I grow the center to bring in more business?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes they offered 39,000 I countered with 49 we settled at 45,500. I really needed a job .

Center Manager Interview

Interview

Typical first interview with District Manager. Second interview with Region Manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

No resume substitute for their lengthy application. The application length is necessary though. (company should move to electronic applications) once the application was completed it was a bit of phone tag to get an appointment set up. I was the hiring manager's second choice (first choice backed out). TB test, drug test, medical clearance all stuff needed to get hired.

Interview Questions

• What makes a good sales person   1 Answer

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in December 2012.

Interview

The people who interviewed by were not trained themselves, there is nothing else to say about this.......... !!!!!!!!!!!!. Terrible company to work for. If they call you run the other way

Anonymous Employee in Casper, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Casper, WY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was great but was not informed about the prior history of the store and the damage from prior managers. Other area managers are jealous of new managers coming on so they do not offer information or help. Lincare needs to focus on a team management in every area.