Lincare Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2016

2.6

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

It sucked. They did not respect my beliefs or my personal views on what I had told them. I dinner recommended this company to anyone. 'Not even my dead dog. Ever ever ever!!

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Arlington, WA).

Interview

I got called on the Phone to come in for a Interview this was the second time...I came in and waited for 45 minutes she came out twice and ordered Lunch, Lunch was more important for this Portly Lady,,, and she made this Interview,,,

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Grand Forks, ND) in July 2016.

Interview

Long and took forever had three different interviews and was not offered the position- took over a month of my time. Everyone in the office was new which was concerning. Did initial interview 1:1 then had phone screening, next was a group interview. I had to call multiple times to see what the bext steps were.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Fort Wayne, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview went very well, basically wanting to know experience,
    Within 2 hrs I was contact by company, they wanted to proceed and could I return to collect paperwork for drugs test and tb test.
    Within an other hour surprised to get another call asking me for a 2nd interview at 9am following day.Which I did, manager talked about background check etc and references,did not seem please my references were not in USA
    Then nothing, no follow up .
    Phoned company after 2 weeks and left voicemail after being held on phone for 10 minutes, asking how process was moving along,politely asked for call or email...nothing..
    Week 3 same again, 10 minute wait manager was out office left another voicemail.
    Beginning of week 4,phoned and eventually spoke to hiring manager who casually told me, we hired someone else.
    For a prosepective employer,especially after 2 interviews and drugs and tb screen NOT to correspond there desision with you not good practice, if thats the way the hold in regard potentional employees, relieved I didnt get offered position

Diet Clerk for Enteral Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Carrollton, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online by submitting my resume and filling out an online application. When I arrived to the appointment, I was told to fill out a paper-version of the application despite having copies of my resume. That took 20–30 minutes. Once I finished the application, I met with two individuals, the owner of the Lincare franchise and the supervisor. The face-to-face interview took 15–20 minutes. The questions were standard, not interesting. I don't feel like I got the chance to talk about my passion for nutrition and nutritional care. They mostly just want to find someone to fill the position and do their busy work asap.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Nashua, NH) in January 2016.

Interview

Sent resume to company and got a phone interview.Talked on the phone with regional manger after taking a psychological test on line regarding my style of selling and seeing if I fit their style.They never gave the results of the test but I assume that there was enough of a match that they called.
    Overall experience of the interview was that they were a professional company that is successful

Interview Questions

• What in your work experience would make you a good fit for this job
      Are you familiar with our company
      Have you ever covered this geography before
      They explained the income package regarding commissions and expenses covered
      1 Answer
    • They knew the offer was real low and I asked if they would be willing to pay for an experienced rep and they declined   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Elk Grove Village, IL).

Interview

Extensive met with hr person, had many interrogating questions, she acted, in a hurry, and that she had plenty other intervews to do. Cold hearted and classed, ask specific questions reguaarding my person

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Ocala, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Disorganized, the steps were out-of-sync from waiting in the lobby and right through the person to person interview. When we started to discuss the position, it turned out that they did not have that position, but rather asked if I would be willing to do field work or bedside care work.

Interview Questions

• The questions were partially related to the position - but mostly about the interviewer transferring out to another location.   1 Answer

Healthcare Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

Interview was okay, was not too difficult, asked general interview questions. Seemed like a great company. Lack of professionalism was apparent post-interview with misleading information regarding getting the position and then failing to notify once they went against their word. Very difficult to get a hold of them after to see if position was still available as they had pretty much guaranteed would be.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Athens, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online, was called the next day for an interview the following day. It was a very strange interview to say the least, the Center Manager interviewing me didn't have my resume printed off or any prepared questions like a typical interview. I was asked to tell her about myself and my work history. Then asked when I could start, I told her my availability and she said she had a few more interviews but would be in touch with me. I never heard back from them and left 2 messages before I finally got in touch with the Center Manager, only to find out the position was filled. I was told I was the back up choice if something fell through. but the Center Manager then asked my name, so I felt like I was being played with and getting the run around.