Lincare Holdings Sales Representative Lincare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lincare Holdings Sales Representative Lincare Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2016

1.9

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

Very quick interview and process overall. One interview with several people including the district sales manager. Basic interview questions- why you're a good fit, experience, strengths, weaknesses, etc. Then some role playing pretending you're the sales rep to a doctor, how you would sell the product (knowing very little about the product). There were several little role play exercises, but nothing too difficult or out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• How you would contribute to the success of this office and what your sales strategy would be   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in January 2015.

Interview

3 interviews. 1st interview with office manager. 2nd interview with office manager and Respiratory therapy regional director. 3rd interview with regional manager. Salary is really low. The questions they asked were decent, you meet all the managers at different levels. However the training process afterwards is ridiculous. ZERO SUPPORT

Interview Questions

• The usual. The did a mock sale to make sure you can ask for the sale.   1 Answer

Lincare Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Red Wing, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Red Wing, MN) in November 2014.

Interview

Had a phone conversation with Brad Mader. He asked me to come in for an interview the next day. Very casual and not professional at all, but he liked me so I moved on to the next interview with Lisa Ries 2 days later. It was a very fast process. I should have done more research on the company and these 2 in particular.

Lincare Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Got a phone call to interview with center manager. One on one with center manager then went to area manager on two separate days. Interview took only a week to make decision. Approved by regional manager. Did a drug screen and started a few days later.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral and situational questions. Tell me a time where you had an issue with customer and how did you resolve it? How did handle or respond to a situation when your colleague was not compliant? Tell me a time where you had difficult time to close a sale.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Lincare Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Appleton, WI) in March 2011.

Interview

simple single interview, with branch manager usually not trained in interviewing. he did a good job of quality questions and none were out in left field or unanswerable but, he was very good at reading a person's personality. The branch manager was understaffed at the time of my interview and he was not necessarily able to go about in an organized manner like I am sure he would have.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

flat offer no negotiation.

Sales Representative Lincare Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Dayton, OH) in March 2010.

Interview

Had a very short phone interview and was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview. Saw all of the bad things posted about this company and they were right. The manager was nice enough but the pay was a joke. The office was nothing to write home about either. With 7 years sales experience they offered 24K. Unbelievable. No thank you!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you turned a negative situation into a positive situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in July 2011.

Interview

Received an email to interview with center manager the next day. She basically told me up front the salary and the commission structure. She only asked me to tell her about myself. Several weeks later I drove about 80 miles to interview with an area manager. The questions were basic interview and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• As a sales rep you need to know what oen ended question are. Name some   1 Answer
    • Name a problem you have encountered and how you solved it   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in December 2008.

Interview

Met with the Center Manager and Area manager. They asked how I would handle certain sales situations, including how to overcome objections and how to respond to an upset client. Also, asked that I put together a sales and marketing plan for how to earn business in the area. Do some research on the competition on the area as well as the services that Lincare offers.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle it if a physician's office complained about the service for one of their patients?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just find out when your commissions kick in. They wanted me to wait 90 days or something but I negotiated they should start as soon as I visit the office. I had to attend training, which I thought was very beneficial.