Lincare Holdings Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lincare Holdings Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.4

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Grand Forks, ND) in July 2016.

Interview

Long and took forever had three different interviews and was not offered the position- took over a month of my time. Everyone in the office was new which was concerning. Did initial interview 1:1 then had phone screening, next was a group interview. I had to call multiple times to see what the bext steps were.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

3 interviews, given material asked to sell it as though it was a doctor then a patient, third interview was with the area manager, and I had to describe different medicine that are offered by the company. Job description was given in detail and exactly what they need to make this a successful position

Interview Questions

• What can you offer the company   1 Answer

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

Very quick interview and process overall. One interview with several people including the district sales manager. Basic interview questions- why you're a good fit, experience, strengths, weaknesses, etc. Then some role playing pretending you're the sales rep to a doctor, how you would sell the product (knowing very little about the product). There were several little role play exercises, but nothing too difficult or out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• How you would contribute to the success of this office and what your sales strategy would be   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in January 2015.

Interview

3 interviews. 1st interview with office manager. 2nd interview with office manager and Respiratory therapy regional director. 3rd interview with regional manager. Salary is really low. The questions they asked were decent, you meet all the managers at different levels. However the training process afterwards is ridiculous. ZERO SUPPORT

Interview Questions

• The usual. The did a mock sale to make sure you can ask for the sale.   1 Answer

Lincare Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Red Wing, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Red Wing, MN) in November 2014.

Interview

Had a phone conversation with Brad Mader. He asked me to come in for an interview the next day. Very casual and not professional at all, but he liked me so I moved on to the next interview with Lisa Ries 2 days later. It was a very fast process. I should have done more research on the company and these 2 in particular.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Seattle, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

Smooth process with good communication and follow up. After initial interview then HR team at corporate level completes background checks. After the back ground check process then offer was made by local representative.

Interview Questions

• Experience in Sales, style of leadership which motivates you for success and what are your long time goals .   Answer Question

Interview

pretty basic interview, easy to get through even if you dont have sales experience. Talk about accomplishments that you may have achieved in school or in a previous job, be enthusiastic

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were in a difficult situation with a co worker, what did you do   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation, they offer one salary, take it or leave it

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

2 interviews with backround check and drug screening

Interview Questions

• no questions were particularly difficult or unexpected   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in July 2013.

Interview

Basic hypothetical questions.. What would you do?

Interview Questions

• What difficult situation when working through with employees did they suggest a better solution?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Omaha, NE) in March 2013.

Interview

Sent in my resume through e-mail and was contacted about 2 business days later by telephone. Scheduled and interview for the following week. The interview lasted about an hour and was fairly relaxed, but I'm sure that varies depending on the manager. Second interview happened about a week later. There was a homework assignment between the first and second interview. The boss of the branch manager was in the second interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle someone who is being difficult?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you used a positive attitude and how that affected the people around you.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you had to overcome an obstacle and what you did to do so.   Answer Question
    • Lots of hypothetical situation type questions.   Answer Question