Lincare Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.3

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Lincoln, NE) in July 2014.

Interview

One of the more difficult processes especially for what they pay. NOT worth it the time or effort. I would suggest not bothering with the process for what they offer. Commission is what they make it out to be.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Unknown (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Unknown (Bangladesh)) in July 2012.

Interview

interview with center manager, pretty casual and a more intense 2nd interview with area manager, given information during 1st interview on Lincare and had to do a pitch to area manager during 2nd interview. A lot of work for a 24K base salary for sales

Interview Questions

• Do a pitch on Lincare to area manager during 2nd interview.   Answer Question

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in January 2010.

Interview

Understand the company and its disease management programs before arriving at the interview. Dress is shirt and tie for men. Expect a detailed background check, especially regarding any convictions related to taking advantage of the disadvantaged.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult problem you have had to overcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Position budgets are well established and there is not much room to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

2 interviews. Ive heard where there has been as many as 4. Not worth 4 interviews. Very detailed interview. Wants a person that is detailed oriented, needs little to no supervision, converses well with others, ambitious, highly motivated.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, the salary, hours, expectations are all written out on the hiring packet.

Healthcare Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Austin, TX) in April 2009.

Interview

Had to interview with three different people, then it took 3 weeks for an answer

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you   1 Answer
    • Give an example of being a team player   1 Answer

Negotiation

Poor

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eureka, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Eureka, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The manager who hired me was a nice guy, but he was fired by the time I was hired. I had a half hour long interview. After that it took weeks for the company to do the background check and Driver's License verification.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Seattle, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

Smooth process with good communication and follow up. After initial interview then HR team at corporate level completes background checks. After the back ground check process then offer was made by local representative.

Interview Questions

• Experience in Sales, style of leadership which motivates you for success and what are your long time goals .   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Grand Forks, ND) in July 2016.

Interview

Long and took forever had three different interviews and was not offered the position- took over a month of my time. Everyone in the office was new which was concerning. Did initial interview 1:1 then had phone screening, next was a group interview. I had to call multiple times to see what the bext steps were.

Lead Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Clearwater, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Very sporadic. Took many weeks to set up, then had to go back two times.
    Manager spoke about personal life most of the time. My skills were discussed for approx. 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience re BD2 and mainframe.
      What was my experience writing BRD's and could I create a template
      Answer Question

Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Peoria, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Multiple interviews with Area Manager and Regional Manager. There was a drug test, background check and review of my driver license. After I was offered the job, I still had to wait 3 weeks for the final approval. Interview with Regional Manager was very intense, I prepared myself by reviewing on line all I could about Lincare. I am glad I did.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

It took 3 weeks to get final approval from corporate for pay.