Lincare Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lincare Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2017

2.3

Interview

Recieved an email from area manager, had to apply formally, initial interview with center manager then area manager then regional manager then drug screen and background check, total process took about a month

Interview Questions

• Just do your research on medicare and Lincare products and you should be good, all other questions were basically default   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

pretty basic interview, easy to get through even if you dont have sales experience. Talk about accomplishments that you may have achieved in school or in a previous job, be enthusiastic

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were in a difficult situation with a co worker, what did you do   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation, they offer one salary, take it or leave it

Center Manager Interview

Interview

Typical first interview with District Manager. Second interview with Region Manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict at work and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

It sucked. They did not respect my beliefs or my personal views on what I had told them. I dinner recommended this company to anyone. 'Not even my dead dog. Ever ever ever!!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Albany, OR) in May 2009.

Interview

simple canned questions, how did you handle a difficult situation, tell me a time when you had to handle several task at one time etc

Interview Questions

pay is low, benifits o.k., high turn over rate

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in June 2010.

Interview

Very casual. More of a personality check.

Interview Questions

• If you were to call on an office and they give you the cold shoulder how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in July 2011.

Interview

Received an email to interview with center manager the next day. She basically told me up front the salary and the commission structure. She only asked me to tell her about myself. Several weeks later I drove about 80 miles to interview with an area manager. The questions were basic interview and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• As a sales rep you need to know what oen ended question are. Name some   1 Answer
    • Name a problem you have encountered and how you solved it   Answer Question

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Fort Wayne, IN).

Interview

standard no surprises

Interview Questions

• how would you handle if your day got completely screwed up   Answer Question

Negotiation

none take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

Interview with Area manager twice. Very casual atmosphere. Actually not a hard interview at all. The hiring process in very long though. Must pass a background check as well as a drug screening. You can not have anything on your record. It took over a month before I was offered a position.

Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

Very casual region manager met me at center did brief one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I grow the center to bring in more business?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes they offered 39,000 I countered with 49 we settled at 45,500. I really needed a job .