Lincare Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 4, 2017

2.3

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (New Orleans, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

Read of a price of paper, the manager who performed the interview was fired a week later... they basically hired me because the job performance was supposed to be done by three individuals and it only been done by one individual for the last six months and he was work today with so they were just looking to fill the position with anyone and I luckily had enough experience

Interview Questions

• How much experience I had, if I thought I could perform the duties that were being asked, if I could take On Call in rotation, and if I mind working late hours.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2013.

Interview

basic interview questions. Had to sell a water bottle. The managers spent a lot of time selling the business since the pay was so low. said I would inherit enough commission to reach 40k, not true. Round 2 my DM took me to the wrong office for my interview with the Regional. Lots of red flags ignored since I needed the job

Interview Questions

• are you in sales for the money, to help people get a service, or other?   2 Answers

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnsboro, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Winnsboro, LA) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone then in person interview that goes over the hiring process. Once you interview and get the offer, you have to pass a background and drug screen. Once hired, you also have to do a very stressful two weeks in florida called QP3. If you don't pass this you will be fired.

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eureka, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Eureka, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The manager who hired me was a nice guy, but he was fired by the time I was hired. I had a half hour long interview. After that it took weeks for the company to do the background check and Driver's License verification.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Seattle, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

Smooth process with good communication and follow up. After initial interview then HR team at corporate level completes background checks. After the back ground check process then offer was made by local representative.

Interview Questions

• Experience in Sales, style of leadership which motivates you for success and what are your long time goals .   Answer Question

Sales Re Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Lubbock, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I was not really asked questions, I had to ask questions and always say something about follow up. The process took a while to to the HR department take forever.

Insurance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Montgomery, AL) in September 2016.

Interview

Completed a 10 minute phone interview, went for in office interview two days later and it only lasted 15-20 minutes. Received call that Sat. to complete hiring process on Monday. Following Friday offer position. Process only took two weeks with no effort from hiring manager

Interview Questions

• What skills I would bring to the job?   1 Answer

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

It sucked. They did not respect my beliefs or my personal views on what I had told them. I dinner recommended this company to anyone. 'Not even my dead dog. Ever ever ever!!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orchard Park, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Orchard Park, NY).

Interview

Brief with center mgr. But had to wait a while before interview. Then go for drug test. The process process of waiting for it all to be approved by "Corp" is what took the longest.

Lincare Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Red Wing, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Red Wing, MN) in November 2014.

Interview

Had a phone conversation with Brad Mader. He asked me to come in for an interview the next day. Very casual and not professional at all, but he liked me so I moved on to the next interview with Lisa Ries 2 days later. It was a very fast process. I should have done more research on the company and these 2 in particular.