Lincare Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lincare Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2017

2.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

3 interviews, given material asked to sell it as though it was a doctor then a patient, third interview was with the area manager, and I had to describe different medicine that are offered by the company. Job description was given in detail and exactly what they need to make this a successful position

Interview Questions

• What can you offer the company   1 Answer

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

Very quick interview and process overall. One interview with several people including the district sales manager. Basic interview questions- why you're a good fit, experience, strengths, weaknesses, etc. Then some role playing pretending you're the sales rep to a doctor, how you would sell the product (knowing very little about the product). There were several little role play exercises, but nothing too difficult or out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• How you would contribute to the success of this office and what your sales strategy would be   Answer Question

Diet Clerk for Enteral Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Carrollton, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online by submitting my resume and filling out an online application. When I arrived to the appointment, I was told to fill out a paper-version of the application despite having copies of my resume. That took 20–30 minutes. Once I finished the application, I met with two individuals, the owner of the Lincare franchise and the supervisor. The face-to-face interview took 15–20 minutes. The questions were standard, not interesting. I don't feel like I got the chance to talk about my passion for nutrition and nutritional care. They mostly just want to find someone to fill the position and do their busy work asap.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Nashua, NH) in January 2016.

Interview

Sent resume to company and got a phone interview.Talked on the phone with regional manger after taking a psychological test on line regarding my style of selling and seeing if I fit their style.They never gave the results of the test but I assume that there was enough of a match that they called.
    Overall experience of the interview was that they were a professional company that is successful

Interview Questions

• What in your work experience would make you a good fit for this job
      Are you familiar with our company
      Have you ever covered this geography before
      They explained the income package regarding commissions and expenses covered   1 Answer
    • They knew the offer was real low and I asked if they would be willing to pay for an experienced rep and they declined   1 Answer

Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casper, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Casper, WY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was great but was not informed about the prior history of the store and the damage from prior managers. Other area managers are jealous of new managers coming on so they do not offer information or help. Lincare needs to focus on a team management in every area.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

Easy interview, discussed past work experience and future goals. The interview went well and the management seemed friendly and inviting at the time. I had no way of knowing that this was a trap and the things that were promised never came to be. In fact, the level of professionalism plummeted during my time there. I think with the right management team who sets boundaries and rules for all staff, this could be a decent company. Unfortunately, there were grandfathered staff who were favored and basically ran the show and railroaded the center manager.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember specifically, but it was all just standard type questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

3 interviews. 1st interview with office manager. 2nd interview with office manager and Respiratory therapy regional director. 3rd interview with regional manager. Salary is really low. Ask for a reasonable pay. Offers incentives.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in August 2015.

Interview

I applied at a location that couldn't hire me because I lived to far from the base so my application was forwarded to a location closer to me. When a position opened at that location I received a call to come in for an interview. The interview went well and I immediately went on the the next phase of the hiring process and started within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in working at Lincare versus another respiratory company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

Pretty easy and casual. Just basic stuff about what you like to do and what are you looking for. Pretty quick process in hiring and overall was easy and pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about healthcare.   1 Answer

Health Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Boise, ID).

Interview

Simple and straight forward. My AM - Marie D. was a respiratory therapist so her focus was on the patient care side. Lots of questions about the meds and patient evaluations. Lots of questions about work flow. A lot of our work is independent of the standard hospital work flow so they want to make sure you are self motivated.

Interview Questions

• Name the RT drugs and their effects.   1 Answer

See What Lincare Holdings Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Anonymous Employee in Susanville, CA

Pros: “The pay and benefits are pretty good for our area. A person can make a great career for themselves in this company if they understand and can juggle a constantly changing environment...”“The pay and benefits are pretty good for our area. A person can make a great career for themselves in this company if they understand and can juggle a constantly changing environment. Employees must be flexible and ready to change direction at a moment's notice. It's challenging, but never monotonous. Attitude is everything! You must be willing to learn. Most of the job requirements cannot be learned from a manual. You must be self-motivated and seek out the answers through constant interaction with your peers and through research for you to succeed. You must understand and respect authority and follow their direction. If you constantly question or rebel against instructing, you will never be successful here. Realize you are paid you do a job, and find the most effective way to do that job. But if you're trying to bee a trail-blazer, this is not the right job for you. It's a very rewarding career opportunity if you understand your role and can perform well under pressure. It's a great opportunity for personal growth.” – Full Review