Lincare Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 4, 2017

2.3

Lincare Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Red Wing, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Red Wing, MN) in November 2014.

Interview

Had a phone conversation with Brad Mader. He asked me to come in for an interview the next day. Very casual and not professional at all, but he liked me so I moved on to the next interview with Lisa Ries 2 days later. It was a very fast process. I should have done more research on the company and these 2 in particular.

Healthcare Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

Interview was okay, was not too difficult, asked general interview questions. Seemed like a great company. Lack of professionalism was apparent post-interview with misleading information regarding getting the position and then failing to notify once they went against their word. Very difficult to get a hold of them after to see if position was still available as they had pretty much guaranteed would be.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in August 2014.

Interview

Submitted my cover letter and resume; received call and went in for interview the next day. Met with department manager who raved about the company and the advancement opportunities. I was impressed to learn that almost everyone at the location had been with the company over a year, and many folks had one or two decades invested in the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was only able to negotiate a 6% higher salary, but was assured that raises and promotions were based on performance and not on seniority.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Beaumont, TX).

Interview

Asked basic questions, didn't acknowledge multiple different things. Very shady, and more worried about having someone to cover their mistakes then having someone to do the job right. Doesn't have the desire to clean house and make it a better working environment, just worried about themselves. The employees that have been working there were horrible at making you feel welcomed. They were negative about the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. There were hardly any questions at all.
      " if you have my back, I've got yours" was the statement made to me
      Answer Question

Negotiation

$11.00 and it's a deal.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Lincoln, NE) in July 2014.

Interview

One of the more difficult processes especially for what they pay. NOT worth it the time or effort. I would suggest not bothering with the process for what they offer. Commission is what they make it out to be.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

2 Interviews, one with the center manager, and then one with the area manager that will only be scheduled when they come down from out of town. Then there's a drug test, and a background ran, must have good resume, and an application completed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They wanted to give me 10.00 and hour, but once I was aware of the duties I requested more. We could only get to 11.00, the job was worth more. I worked 140-150 hours every paycheck, and it still was not enough. I took on the MANAGERS duties as well.

Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Saint Cloud, MN) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied to the center manager position online at indeed, and got a call back about 4 days later from the Area Manager. We talked for about 10 minutes, and at the end he asked if I would come in for a formal interview. I did so. I was asked back for a second interview a few days later, and this interview went about 2 hours. At the end, the departing center manager and Area manager asked for me to wait in the lobby so they could conference.... I was invited back in less than 10 minutes later and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• The questions they ask are the same kinds you get in interviews, "name a situation where you didn't expect the outcome you desired and how you accounted for that and ree..." etc..... I just make up stories that are interesting.... that's how you answer those ridiculous questions. Be a storyteller. Make them laugh or at least smile... You become memorable..   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiating.

Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Raleigh, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

Questions pertaining to what would you do in certain situations. Considering that some patients aren't very friendly the questions asked in the interview are very vital to whether or not you'd be a good candidate for the job, and they make it known that the job will consume a lot of your life and you have to be okay with it.

Interview Questions

• Could i accept a job that was kind of 8-5 m-f but usually extends to 8-8 m-f and lots of on call.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Plymouth, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

2 interviews. 1st one with center manager. The second one with the supervisor. I suggest not to interview here. You will be very disappointed if you work here.

Interview Questions

• Can you multi task? Can you start working on one task and come back to working on it after working on something else?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not. Just told me the pay.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Seattle, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

Smooth process with good communication and follow up. After initial interview then HR team at corporate level completes background checks. After the back ground check process then offer was made by local representative.

Interview Questions

• Experience in Sales, style of leadership which motivates you for success and what are your long time goals .   Answer Question