Lincare Holdings Interview Questions in Kansas City, MO | Glassdoor

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Kansas City, MO) in July 2013.

Interview

I was contacted on a Friday for a short phone interview. After the brief phone interview a one on one in office interview was scheduled for the next business day which was Monday. I was interviewed by an HR representative and tested for typing speed and accuracy. Testing for Microsoft Office Word and Excel knowledge and speed was also performed. Immediately following testing a second interview was conducted by the hiring department manager.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (North Kansas City, MO) in January 2010.

Interview

*Phone Interview
    *Computer Testing (Very easy and basic)
    *In person Interview
    *2nd In person Interview
    *Drug Test

Interview Questions

• Where do you expect to be in 10 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Recruiting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Kansas City, MO) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied and received a phone call to schedule an interview 1 hour after applying. Interviewed twice in one week. The first interviewer was friendly and thorough, but the hiring manager was a nightmare. Extremely insulting and wasn't friendly. She tried talking me out of taking the job the entire time we interviewed. Made up lies about the hiring process as well. Overall the experience was uncomfortable, unprofessional, and a complete waste of time. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!

Interview Questions

• What do you believe the HR department does for a company?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Kansas City, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was to easy hired the same day still not sure I wrote all I want to say it was to good to be true that's all I am saying not sure if I we'll want to do this yet