Lincare Holdings Respiratory Therapist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lincare Holdings Respiratory Therapist Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Arlington, WA).

Interview

I got called on the Phone to come in for a Interview this was the second time...I came in and waited for 45 minutes she came out twice and ordered Lunch, Lunch was more important for this Portly Lady,,, and she made this Interview,,,

Other Interview Reviews for Lincare Holdings

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings.

Interview

3 interviews. 1st interview with office manager. 2nd interview with office manager and Respiratory therapy regional director. 3rd interview with regional manager. Salary is really low. Ask for a reasonable pay. Offers incentives.

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in August 2015.

Interview

I applied at a location that couldn't hire me because I lived to far from the base so my application was forwarded to a location closer to me. When a position opened at that location I received a call to come in for an interview. The interview went well and I immediately went on the the next phase of the hiring process and started within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in working at Lincare versus another respiratory company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Port Orange, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Port Orange, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Was about 1 hour long with a lot of questions about my previous job and about what my new job involves.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ask always for more money and then you come down to what you can leave with.