Lincare Holdings Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lincare Holdings Sales Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Nashua, NH) in January 2016.

Interview

Sent resume to company and got a phone interview.Talked on the phone with regional manger after taking a psychological test on line regarding my style of selling and seeing if I fit their style.They never gave the results of the test but I assume that there was enough of a match that they called.
Overall experience of the interview was that they were a professional company that is successful

Interview Questions

• What in your work experience would make you a good fit for this job
    Are you familiar with our company
    Have you ever covered this geography before
    They explained the income package regarding commissions and expenses covered   1 Answer
  • They knew the offer was real low and I asked if they would be willing to pay for an experienced rep and they declined   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lincare Holdings

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Lincoln, NE) in July 2014.

Interview

One of the more difficult processes especially for what they pay. NOT worth it the time or effort. I would suggest not bothering with the process for what they offer. Commission is what they make it out to be.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2013.

Interview

basic interview questions. Had to sell a water bottle. The managers spent a lot of time selling the business since the pay was so low. said I would inherit enough commission to reach 40k, not true. Round 2 my DM took me to the wrong office for my interview with the Regional. Lots of red flags ignored since I needed the job

Interview Questions

• are you in sales for the money, to help people get a service, or other?   2 Answers

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in December 2011.

Interview

Not to formal. Pretty relaxed. They brought me in a few times. First time was with just the branch manager. The second time was with the branch manager and the Area manager. The third and final time was with the branch manager, area manager, and the regional manager.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lincare Holdings in September 2010.

Interview

the process was I called he company asked if they had any opening they callled me back I goth interview. After 1st interview I got second interview then was offered a job. I accepted the job offer any have been an award winning sales rep, and have been paid as if I was a part cleaning person

Interview Questions

• What are some attributed you would brin gto the company?   Answer Question